- Trip Outline
- Trip Inclusion
- Trip Exclusion
- Price & Booking
- Type: Private Tour
- Pick up location: Yogyakarta Area
- Drop off location: Yogyakarta Area
- Departure time: 7 am
- Duration : 15 hours
- Minimum : 1 Pax
- Morning at 7 am, pick up service at airport or hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- Drive to some 40 km NW of Yogyakarta to Borobudur area (approximately 1 hour drive). Arrive at Borobudur area, visit and explore Borobudur. Borobudur temple itself is located 42 km north west of Yogyakarta, best known as the world’s most famous Buddhist monument was built during heydays of ancient rules from Syailendra dynasty sometime in the early 8th century. It is the home to hundreds of Bhudda statues and 2,672 relief panels. seven terraces represent the steps from earthly realm to Nirvana.
- Finished exploring Borobudur, as an extra visit is to visit other smaller Buddhist temples located nearby Borobudur : Pawon and Mendut temple. Both temples are believed to have been built on one straight line with Borobudur.
- Continue trip to visit Kaliadem village situated on the southern slope of Mt. Merapi at 5 km distance from the summit. Kaliadem area itself is famous as a good spot for Merapi volcano viewing activity. Here you could experience lava trip by 4WD jeep around the area was ever destroyed by the eruptions of the Merapi. See also old bunker and enjoy the refreshing atmosphere while enjoying the view of Merapi volcano.
- Lunch time at local restaurant.
- After lunch drive to Prambanan area. Visit and explore the main Prambanan Hindu temples.Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient sites ever found in Indonesia.
- Pay vist to Tebing Breksi (Breksi Cliff). It is place used to be natural rock mining until 2014. The area is now utilized by artisans to make eye catching carving art on its’ hill side. The site also offers refreshing panorama and the awesome scenery for visitors.
- Visit also Ratu Boko located near Prambanan main temples. Ratu Boko is a large complex of ancient building situated on the rocky hill surrounded by countryside area. A good spot to see and enjoy sunset.
- Dinner time at local restaurant.
- After dinner, Watch Ramayana ballet performance. Ramayana ballet performance is a popular traditional spectacle of which story taken from Hindhu epic depicting a man’s struggle against the evils. Rama, Shinta and Hanoman symbolize goodness, honesty and wisdom. While Rahwana a s an icon of evil resides every human’s life aspect.
- Upon completion back to hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- End of this full day tour.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air-conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, fuel, parking fees).
- Entrance tickets, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- 4WD jeep lava trip at Kaliadem Merapi volcano area.
- Ticket for watching Ramayana ballet performance.
- Bottled mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Trip Inclusion.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
You can click Book Now / Booking tab. Select the pricing and fill out the form on the checkout page. Once we have received your booking we would process it and send you further confirmation.
Yes, you can drop us inquiry by clicking Trip Inquiry link or via Contact us form page or direct email. Once we have received your inquiry, we would get back to you with details you need.
Yes, this is a private tour. NO other travellers you don't know will join your tour.
Yes, it is possible for a big group to book this tour. Please contact us if you request for pricing for a big group.
(1). Partial payment or down payment (DP) required. The amount of DP is 50% of the total tour cost. The method of DP is by PayPal in USD or by Bank Transfer / TT in IDR.
(2). Balance should be paid on arrival date at the airport, or at pick up service at hotel or other selected location. The method of balance is by Cash on hand in IDR or PayPal in USD.
(1). Cancellation up to 30 days before the selected trip date, 50% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(2). Cancellation on 29 - 15 days before the selected trip date, 25% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(3). Cancellation on 14 - 0 days before the selected trip date, 0% refund of the total down payment (DP).