- Trip Outline
- Trip Inclusion
- Trip Exclusion
- Price & Booking
- Type: Private Tour
- Pick up location: Yogyakarta Area
- Drop off location: Yogyakarta Area
- Departure time: 3:30 am
- Duration : 13 hours
- Minimum : 1 Pax
- Very early in the morning at 3:30 am, pick up service at hotel. Depart some 40 km NW of Yogyakarta to Borobudur area.
- Arrive at Borobudur area. Via Manohara entrance pass enter the Borobudur temple. Borobudur temple itself is located 42 km north west of Yogyakarta, best known as the world’s most famous Buddhist monument was built during heydays of ancient rules from Syailendra dynasty sometime in the early 8th century.
- Early morning visit to Borobudur will enable you to see and enjoy sunrise from its’ highest terrace. Finished exploring Borobudur, have simple breakfast at Manohara.
- Pay visit to Chicken Church locally known as gereja ayam. It is a christian "prayer house" located close to Borobudur temple. The structure is constructed in the shape of a dove, but locals prefer calling it as gereja ayam means a hen.
- Extra visit to Pawon Luwak Coffee home industry located close to Borobudur.
- Continue trip to visit Prambanan and Sewu temples. Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient site ever found in Indonesia. Visit also the Buddhist Sewu temples located at the same complex.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Afternoon proceed to Parangtritis area (30 km south of Yogyakarta town), visiting sand dunes and enjoy sunset. Here you could also share the some fun of using simple board for sand boarding activity.
- Upon completion, drop off at hotel.
- End of tour.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol & parking).
- Entrance tickets, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Simple breakfast at Manohara resturant.
- Bottled mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Trip Inclusion.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
You can click Book Now / Booking tab. Select the pricing and fill out the form on the checkout page. Once we have received your booking we would process it and send you further confirmation.
Yes, you can drop us inquiry by clicking Trip Inquiry link or via Contact us form page or direct email. Once we have received your inquiry, we would get back to you with details you need.
Yes, this is a private tour. NO other travellers you don't know will join your tour.
Yes, it is possible for a big group to book this tour. Please contact us if you request for pricing for a big group.
(1). Partial payment or down payment (DP) required. The amount of DP is 50% of the total tour cost. The method of DP is by PayPal in USD or by Bank Transfer / TT in IDR.
(2). Balance should be paid on arrival date at the airport, or at pick up service at hotel or other selected location. The method of balance is by Cash on hand in IDR or PayPal in USD.
(1). Cancellation up to 30 days before the selected trip date, 50% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(2). Cancellation on 29 - 15 days before the selected trip date, 25% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(3). Cancellation on 14 - 0 days before the selected trip date, 0% refund of the total down payment (DP).