- Trip Outline
- Trip Inclusion
- Trip Exclusion
- Price & Booking
- Type : Private Tour
- Pick Up Location : Yogyakarta Area
- Drop Off Location : Yogyakarta Area
- Departure Time : 3:30 am
- Duration : 8 - 9 Hours
- Minimum : 1 Pax
- Early morning at 3:30 am, pick up at hotel.
- Depart 42 km to the NW of Yogyakarta to visit Borobudur. A UNESCO world heritage site. 8th century Buddhist monument, the world’s largest. 7 terraces to the top represent the steps from earthly realm to Nirvana. Reliefs depicting the birth, enlightenment and the death of the Buddha. Early morning visit to the temple will enable you to see and enjoy sunrise from the highest terrace of the Borobudur.
- Have simple breakfast served at Manohara restaurant.
- Extra visit to Pawon and Mendut tempe located near by and are believed to have been built on one straight line with the Borobudur.
- Next, proceed to drive to Merapi volcano area to reach Kaliadem. Kaliadem village itself is famous as the best spot for volcano viewing activity around Merapi area.
- Here you experience trip by 4WD jeep around the area was ever destroyed by the eruptions of the Merapi. See also old bunker and enjoy the refreshing atmosphere while enjoying the view of Merapi volcano.
- Continue trip to visit Prambanan temples complex. Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient site ever found in Indonesia.
- Visit also the Buddhist Sewu temples located at the same complex.
- Upon completion, transfer back and drop off at hotel.
- End of tour.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol & parking).
- 4WD jeep during Merapi lava excursion.
- Entrance tickets, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Simple breakfast at Manohara restaurant.
- Bottled mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Trip Inclusion.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
You can click Book Now / Booking tab. Select the pricing and fill out the form on the checkout page. Once we have received your booking we would process it and send you further confirmation.
Yes, you can drop us inquiry by clicking Trip Inquiry link or via Contact us form page or direct email. Once we have received your inquiry, we would get back to you with details you need.
Yes, this is a private tour. NO other travellers you don't know will join your tour.
Yes, it is possible for a big group to book this tour. Please contact us if you request for pricing for a big group.
(1). Partial payment or down payment (DP) required. The amount of DP is 50% of the total tour cost. The method of DP is by PayPal in USD or by Bank Transfer / TT in IDR.
(2). Balance should be paid on arrival date at the airport, or at pick up service at hotel or other selected location. The method of balance is by Cash on hand in IDR or PayPal in USD.
(1). Cancellation up to 30 days before the selected trip date, 50% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(2). Cancellation on 29 - 15 days before the selected trip date, 25% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(3). Cancellation on 14 - 0 days before the selected trip date, 0% refund of the total down payment (DP).