- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Cerme Goa / Cerme Cave is located about about 15 km southeast of the town of Bantul. The length of this cave is entirely approximately 1.2 km and in which the river flows underground safe for Caving activity.
End of this cave region in the form of Spring panggang. Besides the main cave there are aslo other cave used for meditation places like Goa mastermind, Ledhek Goa, Goa Badhut, and Goa People.
To reach the front gate of Goa, visitors must climb the hill 759 stairs. In the evening view of the city next to the north it looks beautiful with sparkling lights.
Goa Cerme Cerme derived from the word comes from the lectures which implies that the talks do Walisongo . Cerme cave was once used by the Walisongo to spread the religion of Islam in Java . In addition, the cave Cerme also used to discuss plans for the establishment of the Great Mosque of Demak . Every Monday or Tuesday wage, has always held a ceremony to ask for blessings thanksgiving to God .
This cave includes a long and deep caves. The main tourist attraction is the beauty of Goa Cerme stalactite andstalagmites as well as many bats in the cave in addition to the flow of underground water course. Cave floor flooded by ground water with average water depth of about 1 to 1.5 meters. This cave consists of many rooms, like the stage of the meeting, zam zam water, mustoko, holy water, watu review, pelungguhan / paseban, heaven, Grojogan Sewu, water penguripan, gamelan, stone bright morning, rice barns, buildings sekakap, court, stage, lawa cave and hanging watu.
- Tour Type : Private Tour
- Pick Up Location : Yogyakarta Area
- Drop Off Location : Yogyakarta Area
- Departure Time : 7 am / 8 am
- Duration : 5 Hours
- Minimum : 2 Pax
hildren under 10 YO should be under supervision and assistance of the adults / parents for this water activity.
Caving trip in the Cerme cave is available only during the dry season (May - October).
- Morning pick up service at hotel.
- Drive some twenty two kilometers south of Yogyakarta, a 1.200 meters long natural cave offers you an alternative way to uncover one of the Java’s well kept secrets.
- Experience following underground stream to discover beautiful ornament of stalactites and stalagmites. Enjoy the fresh atmosphere inside, feel the cool water flowing under your feet. Sometimes one or two fishes happen to bump your leg. Bat colony flying over your head, surprised by your unexpected visit.
- Getting out of the cave tunnel panoramic view of the southern Yogyakarta hill range awaits you to enjoy it.
- Back to hotel and end of tour.
What to bring:
- Your body fit stamina.
- Lightweight footwear.
- Changing clothes.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking).
- Entrance ticket, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guide during activity inside Cerme cave.
- Head strapped flashlight.
- Bottled mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Trip Inclusion.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
You can click Book Now / Booking tab. Select the pricing and fill out the form on the checkout page. Once we have received your booking we would process it and send you further confirmation.
Yes, you can drop us inquiry by clicking Trip Inquiry link or via Contact us form page or direct email. Once we have received your inquiry, we would get back to you with details you need.
Yes, this is a private tour. NO other travellers you don't know will join your tour.
Yes, it is possible for a big group to book this tour. Please contact us if you request for pricing for a big group.
(1). Partial payment or down payment (DP) required. The amount of DP is 50% of the total tour cost. The method of DP is by PayPal in USD or by Bank Transfer / TT in IDR.
(2). Balance should be paid on arrival date at the airport, or at pick up service at hotel or other selected location. The method of balance is by Cash on hand in IDR or PayPal in USD.
(1). Cancellation up to 30 days before the selected trip date, 50% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(2). Cancellation on 29 - 15 days before the selected trip date, 25% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(3). Cancellation on 14 - 0 days before the selected trip date, 0% refund of the total down payment (DP).