- Trip Outline
- Trip Inclusion
- Trip Exclusion
There is no doubt that rafting in Elo River will send blood rushing through your veins. The river promises a challenging and exciting adventure not forgetting the amazing panorama. Situated close to Borobudur Temple and Mendut Temple, it is also known as the Progo’s Creek. Elo River rafting is on grade 3 and can accommodate the beginner as well. Even if you are an experienced paddler, the challenges of the rapid current of the river together with some big rocks in it, will surely give you the chills. The paddling area is 12.5 km/ 7.8 mi long and takes about 2.5 hours to accomplish. The trip starts from Blondo Bridge and ends where Elo and Progo River meets. While undertaking this adventure, it is necessary to be geared with equipment that meets the rafting standards. Participants are usually accompanied by a qualified guide.
- Type: Private Tour
- Pick Up Location: Yogyakarta Area
- Drop Off Location: Yogyakarta Area
- Departure Time: 8 am
- Duration : 6 - 7 Hours
- Difficulty Level: Grade 1 & 2
- Remarks: Children under 6 YO should be under supervision and assistance of the adults / parents for this water activity.
- Minimum : 2 Pax
08:00 am – 09:00 am
- Pick up service at hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area, depart to to the rafting base camp.
09:00 am – 09:30 am
- Preparation, short briefing and take you to the rafting starting point at Blondo bridge.
09:30 am – 11:30 am
- Start to experience rafting the Grade 1 – 2 Elo river (approx 2 hours rafting). Includes transit point in the middle at the kampung area for relax and give it try to taste local snacks (locally known as Jajan Pasar) and refreshing young coconut ice.
11:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Arrive at finishing point located near by Borobudur temple. Then back to the base camp for bathing.
12:30 pm – 01:30 pm
- Lunch at the restaurant located at the basecamp.
01:30 pm – 02:30 pm
- Driving back to Yogyakarta and drop you off at hotel or other selected location. End of trip.
What to bring:
- Your body fit stamina.
- Light weight shoes or strapped sandals.
- Changing clothes.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking).
- English speaking tour guide.
- Complete rafting package (Boat, Helmet, River guide, Coffee Break Snack, Lunch & Temporary insurance).
- Bottled mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Trip Inclusion.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
You can click Book Now / Booking tab. Select the pricing and fill out the form on the checkout page. Once we have received your booking we would process it and send you further confirmation.
Yes, you can drop us inquiry by clicking Trip Inquiry link or via Contact us form page or direct email. Once we have received your inquiry, we would get back to you with details you need.
Yes, this is a private tour. NO other travellers you don't know will join your tour.
Yes, it is possible for a big group to book this tour. Please contact us if you request for pricing for a big group.
(1). Partial payment or down payment (DP) required. The amount of DP is 50% of the total tour cost. The method of DP is by PayPal in USD or by Bank Transfer / TT in IDR.
(2). Balance should be paid on arrival date at the airport, or at pick up service at hotel or other selected location. The method of balance is by Cash on hand in IDR or PayPal in USD.
(1). Cancellation up to 30 days before the selected trip date, 50% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(2). Cancellation on 29 - 15 days before the selected trip date, 25% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(3). Cancellation on 14 - 0 days before the selected trip date, 0% refund of the total down payment (DP).