- Trip Outline
- Trip Inclusion
- Trip Exclusion
- Jomblang Cave, situated 40 kilometers from Yogyakarta town is a deep vertical cave that is famous for the view of the sunlight coming through the hole that looks like heaven-sent. . The cave has a diameter area of 50 meters was first discovered in 1984. Entering the cave requires you to wear safety helmet and a rope. Using single rope technique (SRT). Inside the cave, visitors will see plenty of growing plants; even its limestone walls are covered with shrubs.
- Pindul cave or goa Pindul located at 42 kms south of Yogyakarta is one of the caves area which has an underground river. The length of this underground river in total is 300 meters, 5-6 meters wide, and 4-7 meters deep. Inside of the cave there are a lot of stalagtit that merges with stalagmits so that they look like pilars inside the cave with a size of 5 span of an adults hand. The flow of the water is quite still, so you dont need any special skills to come in this cave. You will enjoy the trips by lay inside a set of tubes and following the drift of the underground river into the Pindul cave. Played in unique cave with a cluster of bats and sparkling with the beauty of stalactite formations.
- Private Tour
- Yogyakarta Area
- Yogyakarta Area
- 8 AM
- 7 - 8 Hours (Including driving time hotel to the attractions and return).
- Children under 10 YO should be under supervision and assistance of the adults / parents for this caving activity.
- 8 am pick up service at hotel or other selected location Yogyakarta area.
- Depart to the part of mountainous area in the southern region of Yogyakarta to reach Jomblang cave.
- Jomblang Cave is a vertical cave characteristics which diametrically 50 m wide with vertical sides varies between 60-80 meters.
- Because getting enough sunlight, at the bottom some trees grow exuberantly like an underground forest and on karst wall grow shrubs.
- Lunch served on location upon completion of 1,5 – 2 hours tour activity in the Jomblang cave.
- Next, proceed to Goa Pindul / Pindul cave to experience another unique caving activity. Pindul cave offers a set of interesting natural scenery and unique traveling experience. You will enjoy the trips by lay inside a set of tubes and following the drift of the underground river along the cave tunnel. Pindul cave activity is a combination of rafting and caving by using a rubber tube (tires float up). Played in unique cave with a cluster of bats and sparkling with the beauty of stalactite formations.
- Upon completion transfer back to hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- End of tour.
What to bring:
For Jomblang cave activity:
- Your fit stamina.
- Your courage to do rapelling form the edge of the cave down some 30 meters to the bottom of the cave.
For Pindul cave tubing activity:
- Your fit stamina.
- Changing clothes.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking).
- Entrance ticket, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guides for both in Jomblang and Pindul cave.
- Equipment for activity in the Jomblang cave (rope, helmet, boots, head strapped flashlight).
- Equipment for activity in the Pindul cave (rubber tube, safety drifting jacket, head strapped flashlight).
- Lunch at Jomblang cave area.
- Bottled mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Trip Inclusion.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
You can click Book Now / Booking tab. Select the pricing and fill out the form on the checkout page. Once we have received your booking we would process it and send you further confirmation.
Yes, you can drop us inquiry by clicking Trip Inquiry link or via Contact us form page or direct email. Once we have received your inquiry, we would get back to you with details you need.
Yes, this is a private tour. NO other travellers you don't know will join your tour.
Yes, it is possible for a big group to book this tour. Please contact us if you request for pricing for a big group.
(1). Partial payment or down payment (DP) required. The amount of DP is 50% of the total tour cost. The method of DP is by PayPal in USD or by Bank Transfer / TT in IDR.
(2). Balance should be paid on arrival date at the airport, or at pick up service at hotel or other selected location. The method of balance is by Cash on hand in IDR or PayPal in USD.
(1). Cancellation up to 30 days before the selected trip date, 50% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(2). Cancellation on 29 - 15 days before the selected trip date, 25% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(3). Cancellation on 14 - 0 days before the selected trip date, 0% refund of the total down payment (DP).