- Trip Outline
- Trip Inclusion
- Trip Exclusion
- Price & Booking
- Tour Type : Private Tour
- Pick Up Location : Yogyakarta Area
- Drop Off Location : Yogyakarta Area
- Departure Time : 7 am
- Duration : 9 Hours
- Minimum : 1 Pax
- Morning pick up service at hotel.
- Depart trip to the east of Yogyakarta reach Solo, the sister city of Jogja where there you can visit another Javanese court. Upon arrival in Solo, first visit Radya Pustaka museum to see its’ large and antique collection.
- Then proceed to The Mangkunegaran palace that houses are fascinating display of gold plate and other ornament of jewelry, bronzes and wooden mask collection.
- On foot, extend the visit to the famous Triwindhu antique market, just opposite of the court building. Then get back on driving up to the eastward of Solo to get to the early 14th century’s Hindu remains - Sukuh temple, located on the slope of Mt.Lawu. Some said, it is the only exotic and erotic temple in Java.
- Also visit Tawangmangu waterfall located near Sukuh temple.
- Return to hotel in Yogyakarta and end of tour.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol & parking).
- Entrance tickets, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guide at Mangkunegaran Solo palace.
- Bottled mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Trip Inclusion.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
You can click Book Now / Booking tab. Select the pricing and fill out the form on the checkout page. Once we have received your booking we would process it and send you further confirmation.
Yes, you can drop us inquiry by clicking Trip Inquiry link or via Contact us form page or direct email. Once we have received your inquiry, we would get back to you with details you need.
Yes, this is a private tour. NO other travellers you don't know will join your tour.
Yes, it is possible for a big group to book this tour. Please contact us if you request for pricing for a big group.
(1). Partial payment or down payment (DP) required. The amount of DP is 50% of the total tour cost. The method of DP is by PayPal in USD or by Bank Transfer / TT in IDR.
(2). Balance should be paid on arrival date at the airport, or at pick up service at hotel or other selected location. The method of balance is by Cash on hand in IDR or PayPal in USD.
(1). Cancellation up to 30 days before the selected trip date, 50% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(2). Cancellation on 29 - 15 days before the selected trip date, 25% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(3). Cancellation on 14 - 0 days before the selected trip date, 0% refund of the total down payment (DP).