- Trip Outline
- Trip Inclusion
- Trip Exclusion
- Price & Booking
- Type: Private Tour Package
- Pick Up Location: Surabaya Area
- Drop Off Location: Surabaya Area
- Minimum: 2 Pax
DAY 01. ARRIVAL SURABAYA – IJEN AREA (L)
- Morning or afternoon, pick up service at airport or hotel or other selected area in Surabaya area.
- Direct drive to Banyuwangi near Ijen area (approx 5 - 6 hours drive).
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Upon arrival at Ijen area, direct check in at at the guest house (Simple accommodation).
- Evening free and easy program at your leisure.
DAY 02. IJEN CRATER LIGHT TREKKING BLUE FIRE - MOUNT BROMO AREA (L)
- Morning at 1 am wake up call. Have breakfast and check out from the guest house.
- Take a short drive to Ijen ranger post and start to experience light trekking up to get to Ijen crater (1 - 1.45 minutes to 2 hours trek up).
- This midnight trek to Ijen will enable you to see blue fire at the sulfur source located by the lake crater. The blue fire is a natural wonder that can only be seen at Ijen and in Iceland. Ijen lake crater is a gigantic crater and is measured 1 km in diameter and 175 meter in depth. A crater for sulfur mining. Day and night workers are transporting big chunks of sulfur that weigh between 50 - 70 kgs. Going into the Ijen crater to see the ‘blue fire’ and the sunrise over the aqua blue crater lake is the reason to visit Ijen. Ijen has last been active in 1871 and is one of the most acidic places in the world.
- You may take your time until 7 am then back to the starting point, post paltuding.
- 8 am start driving, then transfer you to Mount Bromo area.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Upon arrival at Mt. Bromo area, check in at hotel.
- Free and easy program at your leisure .
*Note: On Day 02. for you don't have plan to depart 1 am to see blue fire at Ijen crater, can start Ijen trip at 4 am.
DAY 03. SUNRISE PANANJAKAN – MT. BROMO CRATER – TRANSFER & DROP OFF SURABAYA (L)
- At 4 am, by 4WD jeep pass through shimmering sea of sand,drive to Mt. Pananjakan (2,775 meter ASL). It is a great spot to enjoy spectacular sunrise.
- Trip then continued by riding on a horse back (Optional) or on foot to climb up till the rim of Mt. Bromo crater. Bromo crater is considered as a sacred place for Hindu community at Bromo and Tengger area and is to throw offering when Kasodo holy ceremony is held.
- Upon completion, return to hotel for breakfast.
- 9 am packing up, check out and return to Surabaya (4 – 5 hours drive).
- Lunch served at local restaurant on the way.
- End of service.
What to bring / wear during trip to Mount Bromo & Ijen crater :
- Long trousers.
- Gloves (Suggestion).
- Closed shoes.
- Jacket or multiple sweaters.
- Mask / Shawl.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking, toll fees).
- Meals (indicated by L = Lunch) as per itinerary.
- Entrance tickets, donation and all admission fees.
- 4WD Jeep transport during excursion at Bromo area.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Bottled mineral water during tour.
- Hotel / accommodation.
- Optional tour / activity (If any).
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Trip Inclusion.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found