- Trip Outline
- Trip Inclusion
- Trip Exclusion
Cave Pindul or goa Pindul located at 42 kms / 1 hour drive south of Yogyakarta is one of the caves in Gunung Kidul area which has an underground river. The length of this underground river in total is 300 meters, 5-6 meters wide, and 4-7 meters deep. The duration of this cave is about 20-40 minutes. The flow of the water is quite still, so you dont need any special skills to come in this cave. And it fits for all ages. Cave Pindul has 3 zones : Light zone, Dim zone, Dark zone. Inside of the cave there are a lot of stalagtit that merges with stalagmits so that they look like pilars inside the cave with a size of 5 span of an adults hand .There is a spot in the cave which is the Light zone, where the light comes in from a hole. You will enjoy the trips by lay inside a set of tubes and following the drift of the underground river into the Pindul cave. Played in unique cave with a cluster of bats and sparkling with the beauty of stalactite formations.
- Tour Type : Private Tour
- Pick Up Location : Yogyakarta Area
- Drop Off Location : Yogyakarta Area
- Departure Time : 7 am / 8 am
- Duration : 6 Hours
- Minimum : 1 Pax
- Morning pick up at hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- Depart to Pindul cave. Cave Pindul or goa Pindul located at 42 kms / 1 hour drive south of Yogyakarta is one of the caves in Gunung Kidul area which has an underground river.
- This natural cave offers a set of interesting natural scenery and unique traveling experience.
- You will enjoy the trips by lay inside a set of tubes and following the drift of the underground river along the cave tunnel.
- Pindul cave activity is a combination of rafting and caving by using a rubber tube (tires float up). Played in unique cave with a cluster of bats and sparkling with the beauty of stalactite formations.
- Upon completion, return to Yogyakarta and drop you off at hotel or other selected location.
- End of tour.
What to bring:
- Your body fit stamina.
- Light weight shoes or strapped sandals.
- Changing clothes.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transporation (inclusive driver, petrol, all parking fees).
- Entrance tickets, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guide.
- Equipment for activity in the Pindul cave (rubber tube, safety drifting jacket, head strapped flashlight).
- Bottled mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Trip Inclusion.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
You can click Book Now / Booking tab. Select the pricing and fill out the form on the checkout page. Once we have received your booking we would process it and send you further confirmation.
Yes, you can drop us inquiry by clicking Trip Inquiry link or via Contact us form page or direct email. Once we have received your inquiry, we would get back to you with details you need.
Yes, this is a private tour. NO other travellers you don't know will join your tour.
Yes, it is possible for a big group to book this tour. Please contact us if you request for pricing for a big group.
(1). Partial payment or down payment (DP) required. The amount of DP is 50% of the total tour cost. The method of DP is by PayPal in USD or by Bank Transfer / TT in IDR.
(2). Balance should be paid on arrival date at the airport, or at pick up service at hotel or other selected location. The method of balance is by Cash on hand in IDR or PayPal in USD.
(1). Cancellation up to 30 days before the selected trip date, 50% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(2). Cancellation on 29 - 15 days before the selected trip date, 25% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(3). Cancellation on 14 - 0 days before the selected trip date, 0% refund of the total down payment (DP).