- Trip Outline
- Trip Inclusion
- Trip Exclusion
- Price & Booking
- Type: Private Tour Package
- Pick Up Location: Yogyakarta Area
- Drop Off Location: Surabaya Area or Ketapang Ferry Terminal
- Minimum: 2 Pax
DAY 01. ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN & RATU BOKO TEMPLE – HOTEL (L)
- Pick up service at Yogyakart airport (Morning & Afternoon arrival).
- Direct tour to Prambanan plain area. Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient ever found in Indonesia. Here visiting the main Prambanan temples compound and several other temples such as, Lumbung, Bubrah and Sewu temple.
- Next, visit Ratu Boko located close to main Prambanan temples. Built between 8th and 9th centuries. Mixed Buddhist and Hindu style. Boko partially restored palace auditorium. Ruins of the royal garden with bathing pool inside.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Extra visit Tebing Breksi (Breksi Cliff). It is place used to be natural rock mining until 2014. The area is now utilized by artisans to make eye catching carving art on its’ hill side. The site also offers refreshing panorama and the awesome scenery for visitors.
- Transfer and check in at hotel.
- Rest afternoon and easy program at your leisure.
DAY 02. BOROBUDUR – DIENG PLATEAU FULL DAY TOUR (L)
- Morning after breakfast or earlier at 6 am depart 42 km to the NW of Yogyakarta to visit Borobudur. A UNESCO world heritage site. 8th century Buddhist monument, the world’s largest. 7 terraces to the top represent the steps from earthly realm to Nirvana. Reliefs depicting the birth, enlightenment and the death of the Buddha. Extra visit to Pawon and Mendut tempe located near by and are believed to have been built on one straight line with the Borobudur.
- The journey then continued to Dieng Plateau pass through dramatic street between two soaring sky mountains of Sindoro and Sumbing.
- Dieng Plateau itself located in the Central Java’s hinterland on 2.000 m elevation. The area is dotted with Hindu-Buddhist temple ruins and several calderas of an extinct volcano. Surrounded by jagged, mist shrouded mountains and local potato plantation, Dieng provides travelers more refreshing look of Central Java.
- Arrive in Dieng, visit the oldest Hindu temples, locally known as Pandhawa Lima temples, boiling Sikidang crater, beautiful Telaga warna and Telaga Pengilon volcanic lake with some meditation caves.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Upon completion of Dieng plateau tour, return to hotel in Yogyakarta.
DAY 03. PICK UP AT HOTEL IN YOGYAKARTA - MT. BROMO AREA (L)
- Morning (at 7am recommended), pick up service at hotel or other location in Yogyakarta area.
- Drive to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park area in East Java (8 - 9 hours drive via toll road).
- Afternoon upon arrival at Mt. Bromo area, transfer and check in at hotel.
- Free and easy at your own leisure.
DAY 04. SUNRISE PANANJAKAN - MT. BROMO CRATER - MADAKARIPURA WATERFALL - IJEN AREA (L)
- At 4 am wake up call.
- By 4WD jeep pass through shimmering sea of sand,drive to Mt. Pananjakan (2,775 meter ASL). It is a great spot to enjoy spectacular sunrise.
- Trip then continued by riding on a horse back (Optional) or on foot to climb up till the rim of Mt.Bromo crater. Bromo crater is considered as a sacred place for Hindu community at Bromo and Tengger area and is to throw offering when Kasodo holy ceremony is held.
- Upon completion, return to hotel for breakfast, packing up and check out from hotel (9 am recommended time), then transfer to Ijen area (approx 5 hours drive).
- (Optional) On the way pay visit to Madakaripura waterfall. Madakaripura waterfall is believed as the meditation place for the legendary Patih (prime minister) Gajahmada probably had lived during the golden era of Majapahit kingdom around 13th century.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Afternoon arrive at Ijen area and direct check in at at guest house (Simple accommodation).
- Evening free and easy program at your leisure.
DAY 05. IJEN CRATER LIGHT TREKKING BLUE FIRE - TRANSFER TO SURABAYA OR DROP OFF KETAPANG FERRY TERMINAL
- Morning at 1 am wake up call. Have breakfast and check out from the guest house.
- Take a short drive to Ijen ranger post and start to experience light trekking up to get to Ijen crater (1 - 1.45 minutes to 2 hours trek up).
- This midnight trek to Ijen will enable you to see blue fire at the sulfur source located by the lake crater. The blue fire is a natural wonder that can only be seen at Ijen and in Iceland. Ijen lake crater is a gigantic crater and is measured 1 km in diameter and 175 meter in depth. A crater for sulfur mining. Day and night workers are transporting big chunks of sulfur that weigh between 50 - 70 kgs. Going into the Ijen crater to see the ‘blue fire’ and the sunrise over the aqua blue crater lake is the reason to visit Ijen. Ijen has last been active in 1871 and is one of the most acidic places in the world.
- You may take your time until 7 am then back to the starting point, post paltuding.
- 8 am start driving and transfer you to Surabaya or drop you off at Ketapang Ferry Terminal.
- End of service.
*Note: On Day 05. for you don't have plan to depart 1 am to see blue fire at Ijen crater, can start Ijen trip at 4 am.
What to bring / wear during trip to Mount Bromo & Ijen crater :
- Long trousers.
- Gloves (Suggestion).
- Closed shoes.
- Jacket or multiple sweaters.
- Mask / Shawl.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking, toll fees).
- 4WD jeep transportation during excursion at Bromo area.
- Entrance tickets, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Meals (Indicated by L = lunch) as per itinerary.
- Bottled mineral water during tour.
- Hotel / accommodation.
- Optional tour / activity (If any).
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Trip Inclusion.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found