- Trip Outline
- Trip Inclusion
- Trip Exclusion
- Price & Booking
- Type: Private Tour Package
- Pick Up Location: Yogyakarta Area
- Drop Off Location: Surabaya Area or Ketapang Ferry Terminal
- Minimum: 4 Pax
DAY 01. ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN – HOTEL – BOROBUDUR (L)
- Pick up service at Yogyakarta airport (Morning arrival recommended).
- Depart tour to visit Prambanan temples. Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient site ever found in Indonesia. Visit also the Buddhist Sewu temples located at the same complex.
- Lunch at local restaurant and transfer and check in at hotel.
- Afternoon tour to visit Borobudur. A UNESCO world heritage site. 8th century Buddhist monument, the world’s largest. 7 terraces to the top represent the steps from earthly realm to Nirvana. Reliefs depicting the birth, enlightenment and the death of the Buddha.
- Extra visit to Pawon and Mendut tempe located near by and are believed to have been built on one straight line with the Borobudur. Upon completion back to hotel.
- Free and easy program at your leisure.
DAY 02. YOGYAKARTA – MT. BROMO AREA (L)
- Morning (at 7am recommended), pick up service at hotel in Yogyakarta area.
- Drive to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park area in East Java (8 – 9 hours drive via toll road).
- Afternoon upon arrival at Mt. Bromo area, transfer and check in at hotel.
- Free and easy at your own leisure.
DAY 03. SUNRISE PANANJAKAN – MT. BROMO CRATER – MADAKARIPURA WATERFALL – BALURAN NATIONAL PARK – DUSK SAFARI (L)
- At 4 am wake up call.
- By 4WD jeep pass through shimmering sea of sand,drive to Mt. Pananjakan (2,775 meter ASL). It is a great spot to enjoy spectacular sunrise.
- Trip then continued by riding on a horse back (Optional) or on foot to climb up till the rim of Mt.Bromo crater. Bromo crater is considered as a sacred place for Hindu community at Bromo and Tengger area and is to throw offering when Kasodo holy ceremony is held.
- Upon completion, return to hotel for breakfast, packing up and check out from hotel (9 am recommended time), then transfer to Baluran national Park area (approx 5 hours drive).
- (Optional) On the way pay visit to Madakaripura waterfall. Madakaripura waterfall is believed as the meditation place for the legendary Patih (prime minister) Gajahmada probably had lived during the golden era of Majapahit kingdom around 13th century.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Upon arrival at Baluran NP check in at lodge.
- Late afternoon take savannah dusk safari to see and enjoy the changing atmosphere of the day to the dark while witnessing the wild life found along the safari trip.
- Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
DAY 04. BALURAN TOUR (CORAL REEFS & BEACH SAFARI TABUHAN ISLAND) – BANYUWANGI IJEN AREA (L)
- Breakfast served at the lodge.
- Experience trip to the isolated beach in Baluran area. Here you could enjoy the sparkling blue water and pristine white sand beach at remote area where birds are freely flying around. Beach safari by a traditional proa to get to the near by corral reefs is also possible to do. The corals are spectacular including the rare blue coral with many colorful fishes, among others the Lion fish, but also the blue sea star. Unlike in some places in Bali, Baluran beaches offer a totally natural panorama with the Baluran mountain and savanna at the horizon. People who have been there, say the Baluran corals are better than those in the Maldives and Venezuela.
- Lunch served by the beach, and back to the lodge.
- Afternoon check out from the lodge, and transfer to hotel in Banyuwangi.
- Stay overnight in Banyuwangi.
DAY 05. IJEN CRATER LIGHT TREKKING – TRANSFER TO SURABAYA OR DROP OFF KETAPANG FERRY TERMINAL
- Morning at 4 am wake up call.
- Have breakfast and check out from the guest house.
- Take a short drive to Ijen ranger post and start to experience light trekking up to Ijen crater (1 – 1.45 minutes).
- Trip to Ijen offers you to witness the stunning view of the biggest crater lake in Java and it is one of the most acidic places in the world. Ijen itself is a gigantic crater and is measured 1 km in diameter and 175 meter in depth. A crater for sulfur mining. Day and night workers are transporting big chunks of sulfur that weigh between 50 – 70 kgs.
- Once you arrived at the crater edge, you can go further down to the sulfur mining area (wearing gas mask is really highly recommended). If not, just walk around almost the whole crater lake to take a beautiful photos. The colors change from orange, pink, purple, aqua.
- Satisfied exploring Ijen, return to the starting point at post paltuding.
- 8 am start driving and transfer you to Surabaya or drop you off at Ketapang Ferry Terminal.
- End of service.
*Note: On Day 04. for you have plan to see blue fire at Ijen crater, can start Ijen trip at 1 am.
What to bring :
Trip to Mount Bromo & Ijen crater:
- Long trousers.
- Gloves (Suggestion).
- Closed shoes.
- Jacket or multiple sweaters.
- Mask / Shawl.
Safari trip in Baluran NP (Beach & Coral reef safari) :
- Your fit stamina.
- Changing clothes.
- Sun screen.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking, toll fees).
- 4WD jeep transportation during excursion at Bromo area.
- 4WD jeep transportation during dusk safari at Baluran National Park area.
- Additional transportation during excursion to the beach at Tabuhan island Baluran area.
- Traditional proa / boat during beach safari excursion at Tabuhan island Baluran area.
- Snorkeling set for activity beach safari.
- Entrance tickets, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guide service for specific objects or attractions e.g safari at Baluran National Park area.
- Meals (Indicated by L = lunch) as per itinerary.
- Bottled mineral water during tour.
- Hotel / accommodation.
- Optional tour / activity (If any).
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Trip Inclusion.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found