- Trip Outline
- Trip Inclusion
- Trip Exclusion
- Price & Booking
- Type: Private Tour Package
- Pick Up Location: Yogyakarta Area
- Drop Off Location: Surabaya Area or Ketapang Ferry Terminal
- Minimum: 2 Pax
DAY 01. PICK UP AT HOTEL IN YOGYAKARTA - MT. BROMO AREA (L)
- Morning (at 7am recommended), pick up service at hotel or other location in Yogyakarta area.
- Drive to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park area in East Java (8 - 9 hours drive via toll road).
- Afternoon upon arrival at Mt. Bromo area, transfer and check in at hotel.
- Free and easy at your own leisure.
DAY 02. SUNRISE PANANJAKAN - MT. BROMO CRATER - MADAKARIPURA WATERFALL - IJEN AREA (L)
- At 4 am wake up call.
- By 4WD jeep pass through shimmering sea of sand,drive to Mt. Pananjakan (2,775 meter ASL). It is a great spot to enjoy spectacular sunrise.
- Trip then continued by riding on a horse back (Optional) or on foot to climb up till the rim of Mt.Bromo crater. Bromo crater is considered as a sacred place for Hindu community at Bromo and Tengger area and is to throw offering when Kasodo holy ceremony is held.
- Upon completion, return to hotel for breakfast, packing up and check out from hotel (9 am recommended time), then transfer to Ijen area (approx 5 hours drive).
- (Optional) On the way pay visit to Madakaripura waterfall. Madakaripura waterfall is believed as the meditation place for the legendary Patih (prime minister) Gajahmada probably had lived during the golden era of Majapahit kingdom around 13th century.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Afternoon arrive at Ijen area and direct check in at at guest house (Simple accommodation).
- Evening free and easy program at your leisure.
DAY 03. IJEN CRATER LIGHT TREKKING BLUE FIRE - TRANSFER TO SURABAYA OR DROP OFF KETAPANG FERRY TERMINAL
- Morning at 1 am wake up call. Have breakfast and check out from the guest house.
- Take a short drive to Ijen ranger post and start to experience light trekking up to get to Ijen crater (1 - 1.45 minutes to 2 hours trek up).
- This midnight trek to Ijen will enable you to see blue fire at the sulfur source located by the lake crater. The blue fire is a natural wonder that can only be seen at Ijen and in Iceland. Ijen lake crater is a gigantic crater and is measured 1 km in diameter and 175 meter in depth. A crater for sulfur mining. Day and night workers are transporting big chunks of sulfur that weigh between 50 - 70 kgs. Going into the Ijen crater to see the ‘blue fire’ and the sunrise over the aqua blue crater lake is the reason to visit Ijen. Ijen has last been active in 1871 and is one of the most acidic places in the world.
- You may take your time until 7 am then back to the starting point, post paltuding.
- 8 am start driving and transfer you to Surabaya or drop you off at Ketapang Ferry Terminal.
- End of service.
What to bring / wear during trip to Mount Bromo & Ijen crater :
- Long trousers.
- Gloves (Suggestion).
- Closed shoes.
- Jacket or multiple sweaters.
- Mask / Shawl.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking, toll fees).
- 4WD jeep transportation during excursion at Bromo area.
- Entrance tickets, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Meals (indicated by L = lunch) as per itinerary.
- Bottled mineral water during tour.
- Hotel / accommodation.
- Optional tour / activity (If any).
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Trip Inclusion.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found