- Trip Outline
- Trip Inclusion
- Trip Exclusion
- Price & Booking
- Type: Private Tour Package
- Pick Up Location: Yogyakarta Area
- Drop Off Location: Surabaya Area or Ketapang Ferry Terminal
- Minimum: 4 pax
DAY 01. PICK UP AT HOTEL IN YOGYAKARTA - MT. BROMO AREA (L)
- Morning (at 7am recommended), pick up service at hotel or other location in Yogyakarta area.
- Drive to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park area in East Java (8 - 9 hours drive via toll road).
- Afternoon upon arrival at Mt. Bromo area, transfer and check in at hotel.
- Free and easy at your own leisure.
DAY 02. SUNRISE PANANJAKAN - MT. BROMO CRATER - MADAKARIPURA WATERFALL - IJEN AREA (L)
- At 4 am wake up call.
- By 4WD jeep pass through shimmering sea of sand,drive to Mt. Pananjakan (2,775 meter ASL). It is a great spot to enjoy spectacular sunrise.
- Trip then continued by riding on a horse back (Optional) or on foot to climb up till the rim of Mt.Bromo crater. Bromo crater is considered as a sacred place for Hindu community at Bromo and Tengger area and is to throw offering when Kasodo holy ceremony is held.
- Upon completion, return to hotel for breakfast, packing up and check out from hotel (9 am recommended time), then transfer to Ijen area (approx 5 hours drive).
- (Optional) On the way pay visit to Madakaripura waterfall. Madakaripura waterfall is believed as the meditation place for the legendary Patih (prime minister) Gajahmada probably had lived during the golden era of Majapahit kingdom around 13th century.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Afternoon arrive at Ijen area and direct check in at at guest house (Simple accommodation).
- Evening free and easy program at your leisure.
DAY 03. IJEN CRATER LIGHT TREKKING BLUE FIRE - TRANSFER TO BANYUWANGI - SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH AREA (LD)
- Morning at 1 am wake up call. Have breakfast and check out from the guest house.
- Take a short drive to Ijen ranger post and start to experience light trekking up to get to Ijen crater (1 - 1.45 minutes to 2 hours trek up).
- This midnight trek to Ijen will enable you to see blue fire at the sulfur source located by the lake crater. The blue fire is a natural wonder that can only be seen at Ijen and in Iceland. Ijen lake crater is a gigantic crater and is measured 1 km in diameter and 175 meter in depth. A crater for sulfur mining. Day and night workers are transporting big chunks of sulfur that weigh between 50 - 70 kgs. Going into the Ijen crater to see the ‘blue fire’ and the sunrise over the aqua blue crater lake is the reason to visit Ijen. Ijen has last been active in 1871 and is one of the most acidic places in the world.
- You may take your time until 7 am then back to the starting point, post paltuding.
- 8 am start driving you Banyuwangi town. Starting point to depart trip to Sukamade area.
Banyuwangi – Sukamade Turtle Beach Area by Jeep
- Around 9 am by 4WD jeep depart to Sukamade area which is famous for its turtle beach, located at Meru Betiri National Park. Along the way to Sukamade you will experience driving through endless plantation of coffee, cacao, and traditional rubber tapping. You may even travel through dense Meru Betiri National Forest where the last Javanese tigers are still believed to roam the area.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Late afternoon arrive at Sukamade, check in at simple Sukamade Guesthouse.
After simple dinner at the guesthouse, proceed to the Sukamade beach for the turtle excursion (turtle sightings are not guaranteed).
- See and observe the turtles slowly walk up ashore to lay their eggs.
- Back to the guesthouse for overnight.
*Note: For you don't have plan to depart 1 am to see blue fire at Ijen crater, can start Ijen trip at 4 am.
DAY 04. SUKAMADE – BANYUWANGI – TRANSFER & DROP OFF SURABAYA OR KETAPANG FERRY TERMINAL (BL)
- After having simple breakfast at guest house, you can take light tour to the near by rubber or cocoa plantation (Optional).
- Pack up and check out from the guest house, then drive back Banyuwangi.
- Once arrived at Banyuwangi around 12 pm, have lunch at local restaurant.
- Last transfer and drop you off at Surabaya area or Ketapang ferry terminal.
- End of services.
What to bring / wear during trip to Mount Bromo & Ijen crater :
- Long trousers.
- Gloves (Suggestion).
- Closed shoes.
- Jacket or multiple sweaters.
- Mask / Shawl.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking, toll fees).
- 4WD jeep transportation during excursion at Bromo area.
- 4WD jeep transportation during excursion to and from Sukamade Turtle Beach area.
- Entrance tickets, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guide service for specific objects or attractions e.g excursion at Sukamade for turtle sightseeing.
- Meals (Indicated by B = breakfast, L = lunch & D = dinner) as per itinerary.
- Bottled mineral water during tour.
- Hotel / accommodation.
- Optional tour / activity (If any).
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Trip Inclusion.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found