- Trip Outline
- Trip Inclusion
- Trip Exclusion
- Price & Booking
- Type: Private Tour Package
- Pick Up Location: Yogyakarta Area
- Drop Off Location: Surabaya Area or Ketapang Ferry Terminal
- Minimum : 2 Pax
DAY 01. ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN – HOTEL – BOROBUDUR (L)
- Pick up service at Yogyakarta airport (Morning arrival recommended).
- Depart tour to visit Prambanan temples. Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient site ever found in Indonesia. Visit also the Buddhist Sewu temples located at the same complex.
- Lunch at local restaurant and transfer and check in at hotel.
- Afternoon tour to visit Borobudur. A UNESCO world heritage site. 8th century Buddhist monument, the world’s largest. 7 terraces to the top represent the steps from earthly realm to Nirvana. Reliefs depicting the birth, enlightenment and the death of the Buddha.
- Extra visit to Pawon and Mendut tempe located near by and are believed to have been built on one straight line with the Borobudur. Upon completion back to hotel.
- Free and easy program at your leisure.
DAY 02. JOMBLANG CAVE – TIMANG BEACH GONDOLA RIDE (L)
- 7 am pick up service at hotel.
- Depart to the part of mountainous area in the southern region of Yogyakarta to reach Jomblang cave (approx 2 hours drive).
- Jomblang Cave, situated 40 kilometers from Yogyakarta town is a deep vertical cave that is famous for the view of the sunlight coming through the hole that looks like heaven-sent. . The cave has a diameter area of 50 meters was first discovered in 1984. Entering the cave requires you to wear safety helmet and a rope. Using single rope technique (SRT). Inside the cave, visitors will see plenty of growing plants; even its limestone walls are covered with shrubs.
- Lunch box served on location upon completion of 1,5 – 2 hours tour activity in the Jomblang cave.
- Next, proceed Timang beach for enjoying the more refreshing atmosphere of the southern coast. Here you could try adventurous experience riding gondola to reach the rocky small island.
- Upon completion transfer back to hotel.
DAY 03. PICK UP AT HOTEL IN YOGYAKARTA - MT. BROMO AREA (L)
- Morning (at 7am recommended), pick up service at hotel or other location in Yogyakarta area.
- Drive to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park area in East Java (8 - 9 hours drive via toll road).
- Afternoon upon arrival at Mt. Bromo area, transfer and check in at hotel.
- Free and easy at your own leisure.
DAY 04. SUNRISE PANANJAKAN - MT. BROMO CRATER - MADAKARIPURA WATERFALL - IJEN AREA (L)
- At 4 am wake up call.
- By 4WD jeep pass through shimmering sea of sand,drive to Mt. Pananjakan (2,775 meter ASL). It is a great spot to enjoy spectacular sunrise.
- Trip then continued by riding on a horse back (Optional) or on foot to climb up till the rim of Mt.Bromo crater. Bromo crater is considered as a sacred place for Hindu community at Bromo and Tengger area and is to throw offering when Kasodo holy ceremony is held.
- Upon completion, return to hotel for breakfast, packing up and check out from hotel (9 am recommended time), then transfer to Ijen area (approx 5 hours drive).
- (Optional) On the way pay visit to Madakaripura waterfall. Madakaripura waterfall is believed as the meditation place for the legendary Patih (prime minister) Gajahmada probably had lived during the golden era of Majapahit kingdom around 13th century.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Afternoon arrive at Ijen area and direct check in at at guest house (Simple accommodation).
- Evening free and easy program at your leisure.
DAY 05. IJEN CRATER LIGHT TREKKING BLUE FIRE - TRANSFER TO SURABAYA OR DROP OFF KETAPANG FERRY TERMINAL
- Morning at 1 am wake up call. Have breakfast and check out from the guest house.
- Take a short drive to Ijen ranger post and start to experience light trekking up to get to Ijen crater (1 - 1.45 minutes to 2 hours trek up).
- This midnight trek to Ijen will enable you to see blue fire at the sulfur source located by the lake crater. The blue fire is a natural wonder that can only be seen at Ijen and in Iceland. Ijen lake crater is a gigantic crater and is measured 1 km in diameter and 175 meter in depth. A crater for sulfur mining. Day and night workers are transporting big chunks of sulfur that weigh between 50 - 70 kgs. Going into the Ijen crater to see the ‘blue fire’ and the sunrise over the aqua blue crater lake is the reason to visit Ijen. Ijen has last been active in 1871 and is one of the most acidic places in the world.
- You may take your time until 7 am then back to the starting point, post paltuding.
- 8 am start driving and transfer you to Surabaya or drop you off at Ketapang Ferry Terminal.
- End of service.
*Note: On Day 05. for you don't have plan to depart 1 am to see blue fire at Ijen crater, can start Ijen trip at 4 am.
What to bring / wear:
Jomblang caving activity:
- Your fit stamina.
- Your courage to do rapelling Using single rope technique (SRT) from the edge of the cave down some 30 meters to the bottom of the cave.
Gondola ride at Timang beach:
- Your body fit stamina.
- Your courage to ride the manual wooden gondola over the high wave from the beach cliff to the small rocky island and return.
Trip to Mount Bromo & Ijen crater :
- Long trousers.
- Gloves (Suggestion).
- Closed shoes.
- Jacket or multiple sweaters.
- Mask / Shawl.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking, toll fees).
- Meals ( Indicated by L = lunch) as per itinerary.
- Entrance tickets, donation and all admission fees.
- 4WD Jeep transport during excursion at Bromo area.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guide for specific attraction and activity e.g Jomblang cave.
- Bottled mineral water during tour.
- Hotel / accommodation.
- Optional tour / activity (If any).
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Trip Inclusion.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found