- Trip Outline
- Trip Inclusion
- Trip Exclusion
- Price & Booking
- Type: Private Package
- Pick Up Location: Yogyakarta Area
- Drop Off Location: Yogyakarta Area
- Minimum: 2 Pax
DAY 01. ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN TEMPLES TOUR – HOTEL (L)
- Pick up service at Yogyakarta airport (Morning or afternoon arrival recommended).
- Tour to visit Prambanan temples. Also called as Loro Jonggrang or the sender maiden. Main temples dedicated to Trimurti gods – Shiva, Visnu and Brahma. Reliefs depict Ramayana and Kresnayana stories.
- Extend your visit to Sewu. Bhuddist temple complex, older than Loro Jonggrang. A main sanctuary surorunded by many smaller temples. Well-preserved guardian statues, replicas of which stand in the central courtyard at Jogja Sultan’s Palace.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Extra visit Tebing Breksi (Breksi Cliff). It is place used to be natural rock mining until 2014. The area is now utilized by artisans to make eye catching carving art on its’ hill side. The site also offers refreshing panorama and the awesome scenery for visitors.
- Transfer and check in at hotel.
- Rest afternoon and easy program at your leisure.
- Evening depart to Mount Merbabu
Evening Depart to Selo Basecamp at Mt. Merbabu area
- At 8 pm pick up up service at hotel.
- Depart to Selo village / Selo Trekkers’ camp located on the south saddle of Mt. Merbabu (around 1.45 minutes drive).
- Upon arrival at Selo basecamp, preparation and start to experience trekking on Mt. Merbabu (6 hours trek up).
DAY 02. SUNRISE ON MOUNT MERBABU – TREKKING DOWN – SELO VILLAGE YOGYAKARTA (B)
- By sunrise time reaching the highest peak on Mt. Merbabu – Kenteng Songo peak which is 3,145 m ASL.
- From here you could could see the spectacular sunrise, the surrounding views while relax and enjoying hot tea or coffee. Spare few more time to satisfy your self before heading down and return to the base camp at Selo village.
- Arrive back Selo village / base camp and have simple breakfast served at the village, take your time to strecth your legs and relax before heading back hotel in Yogyakarta.
DAY 03. BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – ELO RIVER RAFTING (L)
- Morning at 3:30 am pick up service at hotel in Yogyakarta area.
- Depart to Borobudur temple area. See and enjoy sunrise from temple’s highest terrace. Borobudur temple itself is located 42 km north west of Yogyakarta, best known as the world’s most famous Buddhist monument was built during heydays of ancient rules from Syailendra dynasty sometime in the early 8th century.
- Breakfast at Manohara restaurant located few meters from the Borobudur temple.
- Continue trip to Rafting base camp.
- Arrive at rafting case camp, preparation, short briefing and take you to the rafting starting point at Blondo bridge.
- Start to experience rafting the Grade 1 – 2 Elo river (approx 2 hours rafting). Includes transit point in the middle at the kampung area for relax and give it try to taste local snacks (locally known as Jajan Pasar) and refreshing young coconut ice.
- Reach the finishing point located near by Borobudur temple.
- Then back to the base camp for bathing, relaxing while waiting for the lunch get ready.
- Lunch at the restaurant located at the base camp.
- Afternoon return to hotel in Yogyakarta.
DAY 04. JOMBLANG CAVE – TIMANG BEACH GONDOLA RIDE (L)
- 7 am pick up service at hotel.
- Depart to the part of mountainous area in the southern region of Yogyakarta to reach Jomblang cave (approx 2 hours drive).
- Jomblang Cave, situated 40 kilometers from Yogyakarta town is a deep vertical cave that is famous for the view of the sunlight coming through the hole that looks like heaven-sent. . The cave has a diameter area of 50 meters was first discovered in 1984. Entering the cave requires you to wear safety helmet and a rope. Using single rope technique (SRT). Inside the cave, visitors will see plenty of growing plants; even its limestone walls are covered with shrubs.
- Lunch box served on location upon completion of 1,5 – 2 hours tour activity in the Jomblang cave.
- Next, proceed Timang beach for enjoying the more refreshing atmosphere of the southern coast. Here you could try adventurous experience riding gondola to reach the rocky small island.
- Upon completion transfer back to hotel.
DAY 05. YOGYAKARTA FREE & EASY – DEPARTURE
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Free and easy program at your leisure.
- Check out from hotel and transfer to Yogyakarta airport to catch your flight.
- End of service.
What to bring:
Mount Merbabu Trekking:
- Your fit stamina.
- Warm jacket.
- Outdoor trousers or pants.
- Trekking shoes or sandals.
- Head cap.
- Rain coat (Highly recommended during rainy season).
Elo river rafting:
- Your fit stamina.
- Changing clothes.
Jomblang caving activity:
- Your fit stamina.
- Your courage to do rapelling form the edge of the cave down some 30 meters to the bottom of the cave.
Gondola ride at Timang beach:
- Your body fit stamina.
- Your courage to ride the manual wooden gondola over the high wave from the beach cliff to the small rocky island and return.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air-conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol & parking).
- Meals (indicated by B = Breakfatst, L = Lunch) as per itinerary.
- Entrance tickets donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guide service for specific attraction and activity e.g Merbabu trekking, Elo rafting, Jomblang cave.
- Bottled mineral water during tour.
- Hotel / accommodation.
- Optional tour / activity (If any).
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Trip Inclusion.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
You can click Book Now tab. Select the pricing and fill out the form on the checkout page. Once we have received your booking we would process it and send you further confirmation.
Yes, you can drop us inquiry by clicking Trip Inquiry link or via Contact us form page or direct email. Once we have received your inquiry, we would get back to you with details you need.
Yes, this is a private tour package. NO other travellers you don't know will join your package.
Yes, you can request for this package includes hotel. Feel free to send us your request via inquiry form or direct email or messanging.
Yes, sure it is. Please contact us to request for pricing for a single traveller.
Yes, it is possible for a big group to book this packager. Please contact us if you request for pricing for a big group.
(1). Partial payment or down payment (DP) required. The amount of DP is 50% of the total tour package cost. The method of DP is by PayPal in USD or by Bank Transfer / TT in IDR.
(2). Balance should be paid on arrival date at the airport, or at pick up service at hotel or other selected location. The method of balance is by Cash on hand in IDR or PayPal in USD.
(1). Cancellation up to 30 days before the selected trip date, 50% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(2). Cancellation on 29 - 15 days before the selected trip date, 25% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(3). Cancellation on 14 - 0 days before the selected trip date, 0% refund of the total down payment (DP).