- Trip Outline
- Trip Inclusion
- Trip Exclusion
- Price & Booking
- Type: Private Tour Package
- Pick Up Location: Yogyakarta Area
- Drop Off Location: Yogyakarta Area
- Minimum: 2 Pax
DAY 01. ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN – RATU BOKO TEMPLE – BREKSI CLIFF – HOTEL (L)
- Pick up service at Yogyakart airport (morning or afternoon arrival).
- Direct tour to visit Prambanan temples complex. Also called as Loro Jonggrang or the sender maiden. Main temple dedicated to Shiva flanked by templs to Visnu and Brahma. Reliefs depict Ramayana and Kresnayana stories.
- Extend your visit to Sewu. Bhuddist temple complex, older than Loro Jonggrang. A main sanctuary surorunded by many smaller temples. Well-preserved guardian statues, replicas of which stand in the central courtyard at Jogja Sultan’s Palace.
- Next heading to Ratu Boko located close to main Prambanan temples. Built between 8th and 9th centuries. Mixed Buddhist and Hindu style. Boko partially restored palace auditorium. Ruins of the royal garden with bathing pool inside.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Extra visit Tebing Breksi (Breksi Cliff). It is place used to be natural rock mining until 2014. The area is now utilized by artisans to make eye catching carving art on its’ hill side. The site also offers refreshing panorama and the awesome scenery for visitors.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Rest afternoon free and easy program at your own leisure.
DAY 02. BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – MERAPI VIEW – YOGYAKARTA SIGHTSEEING TOUR – DEPARTURE (L)
- Very early in the morning at 3:30 am, pick up service at hotel. Depart some 40 km NW of Yogyakarta to Borobudur temple. Borobudur temple itself is located 42 km north west of Yogyakarta, best known as the world’s most famous Buddhist monument was built during heydays of ancient rules from Syailendra dynasty sometime in the early 8th century. Early morning visit to Borobudur will enable you to see and enjoy sunrise from its’ highest terrace.
- Finished exploring Borobudur, have simple breakfast at Manohara.
- Extra visit to other smaller Buddhist temples located nearby Borobudur : Pawon and Mendut temple. Both temples are believed to have been built on one straight line with Borobudur.
- Next, proceed to Kaliadem village located on the southern saddle of Merapi. Here visitors can observe closely one of the most active volcanoes in the world.
- Trip then continued for sightseeing tour in Yogyakarta town visiting sultan Palace and Tamansari.
Lunch at local restaurant before return to hotel.
- After check out from hotel, transfer to Yogyakarta airport (Recommended to take afternoon flight).
- End of service.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking).
- Meals (indicated by L = Lunch) as per itinerary.
- Entrance ticket, donation and all admission fees.
- 4WD jeep during Merapi lava excursion.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guide service for specific attraction e.g Sultan palace.
- Bottled mineral water during tour.
- Hotel / accommodation.
- Optional tour / activity (If any).
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Trip Inclusion.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
You can click Book Now tab. Select the pricing and fill out the form on the checkout page. Once we have received your booking we would process it and send you further confirmation.
Yes, you can drop us inquiry by clicking Trip Inquiry link or via Contact us form page or direct email. Once we have received your inquiry, we would get back to you with details you need.
Yes, this is a private tour package. NO other travellers you don't know will join your package.
Yes, you can request for this package includes hotel. Feel free to send us your request via inquiry form or direct email or messanging.
Yes, sure it is. Please contact us to request for pricing for a single traveller.
Yes, it is possible for a big group to book this packager. Please contact us if you request for pricing for a big group.
(1). Partial payment or down payment (DP) required. The amount of DP is 50% of the total tour package cost. The method of DP is by PayPal in USD or by Bank Transfer / TT in IDR.
(2). Balance should be paid on arrival date at the airport, or at pick up service at hotel or other selected location. The method of balance is by Cash on hand in IDR or PayPal in USD.
(1). Cancellation up to 30 days before the selected trip date, 50% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(2). Cancellation on 29 - 15 days before the selected trip date, 25% refund of the total down payment (DP).
(3). Cancellation on 14 - 0 days before the selected trip date, 0% refund of the total down payment (DP).