At LOTUS JAVA HOLIDAY we have made terms and conditions practical and not to be complicated for both sides. Please read these terms and Conditions thoroughly. They apply to all bookings made through LOTUS JAVA HOLIDAY.
Inquiry, Tour / Trip Request:
- Any trip inquiry or request for quote via email, whatsapp messanging or direct phone call.
- You can also visit our offline office or available sales counters.
- Inquiry or request for itinerary modification, other tour or package service not mentioned on our website e.g customised package is possible to do through email, whatsapp messanging or direct phone call.
- Once message inquiry received, latest within 24 hours you get reply detailed trip proposal includes quote and other information.
- Booking confirmation via email or direct phone call or WhatsApp once you have approved quotation offer.
Once you have confirmed the the packages, we would send you invoice to request down payment (DP).
Short Notice Inquiry / Late Booking:
- Late booking our service (tour, ticket or transporation) may be accepted up to 7 days prior the selected trip date, however your late booking will be subjest to availabilty of transportation, tour guide, driver or hotel accommodation.
- Full payment in advance for Short Notice Inquiry or late booking is required.
- (1) Partial payment or down payment (DP) required. The amount of DP is 50% of the total tour package cost. The method of DP is by PayPal in USD or by Bank Transfer / TT in IDR.
- (2) Balance should be paid on arrival date at the airport, or at pick up service at hotel or other selected location. The method of balance is by Cash on hand, PayPal in USD or by Bank Transfer / TT in IDR.
Cancellation and the refund policy:
- (1) Cancellation up to 30 days before the selected trip date, 50% refund of the total down payment (DP).
- (2) Cancellation between 29 – 15 days before the selected trip date, 25% refund of the total down payment (DP).
- (3) Cancellation between 14 – 0 days before the selected trip date,0% refund of the total down payment (DP).
- Our tour rates do not include travel insurance. We strongly recommend purchasing comprehensive travel insurance which cover for loss of deposit, cancellation and additional expenses, medical expenses and repatriation and loss or damage to baggage and valuables. You are responsible for making any special or increased insurance arrangements which you deem are necessary.
- Should we update, amend or make any changes to terms and conditions, those changes will be posted here.
Question & Contact:
- If you require any more information or have any questions about our terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us by email at Contact Us.