DAY 01. ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN & SEWU TEMPLES – MERAPI LAVA TRIP – HOTEL – BOROBUDUR SUNSET (L)
- Pick up service at Yogyakart airport (morning or afternoon arrival).
- Direct tour to visit Prambanan temple complex. Also called as Loro Jonggrang or the sender maiden. Main temple dedicated to Shiva flanked by templs to Visnu and Brahma. Reliefs depict Ramayana and Kresnayana stories. Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient site ever found in Indonesia.
- Extend your visit to Sewu. Bhuddist temple complex, older than Loro Jonggrang. A main sanctuary surorunded by many smaller temples. Well-preserved guardian statues, replicas of which stand in the central courtyard at Jogja Sultan’s Palace.
- Proceed to Merapi volcano area to reach Kaliadem. Kaliadem village itself is famous as the best spot for volcano viewing activity around Merapi area. Here you experience trip by 4WD jeep around the area was ever destroyed by the eruptions of the Merapi. See also old bunker and enjoy the refreshing atmosphere while enjoying the view of Merapi volcano.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Transfer and check in at hotel.
- Continue drive 42 km to the NW of Yogyakarta to visit Borobudur. A UNESCO world heritage site. 8th century Buddhist monument, the world’s largest. 7 terraces to the top represent the steps from earthly realm to Nirvana. Reliefs depicting the birth, enlightenment and the death of the Buddha. Late afternoon visit to this site will enable you to enjoy sunset from the highest corridor of the temple.
- Back to hotel in Yogyakarta area.
DAY 02. YOGYAKARTA FREE & EASY PROGRAM – DEPARTURE (B)
- Free and easy program until check out from hotel and transfer to Yogyakarta airport.
- End of service.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking).
- 1 night hotel accommodation.
- Meals (indicated by B = Breakfast, L = Lunch) as specified per itinerary.
- Entrance ticket, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Mineral water during tour.
- Optional tour / activity (If any).
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not mentioned as Inclusion.