DAY 01. ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN – RATU BOKO TEMPLE – BREKSI CLIFF – HOTEL (L)
- Pick up service at Yogyakart airport (morning or afternoon arrival).
- Direct tour to visit Prambanan temples complex. Also called as Loro Jonggrang or the sender maiden. Main temple dedicated to Shiva flanked by templs to Visnu and Brahma. Reliefs depict Ramayana and Kresnayana stories.
- Extend your visit to Sewu. Bhuddist temple complex, older than Loro Jonggrang. A main sanctuary surorunded by many smaller temples. Well-preserved guardian statues, replicas of which stand in the central courtyard at Jogja Sultan’s Palace.
- Next heading to Ratu Boko located close to main Prambanan temples. Built between 8th and 9th centuries. Mixed Buddhist and Hindu style. Boko partially restored palace auditorium. Ruins of the royal garden with bathing pool inside.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Extra visit Tebing Breksi (Breksi Cliff). It is place used to be natural rock mining until 2014. The area is now utilized by artisans to make eye catching carving art on its’ hill side. The site also offers refreshing panorama and the awesome scenery for visitors.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Rest afternoon free and easy program at your own leisure.
DAY 02. BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – MERAPI VIEW – YOGYAKARTA SIGHTSEEING – DEPARTURE (BL)
- Very early in the morning at 3:30 am, pick up service at hotel. Depart some 40 km NW of Yogyakarta to Borobudur temple. Borobudur temple itself is located 42 km north west of Yogyakarta, best known as the world’s most famous Buddhist monument was built during heydays of ancient rules from Syailendra dynasty sometime in the early 8th century. Early morning visit to Borobudur will enable you to see and enjoy sunrise from its’ highest terrace.
- Finished exploring Borobudur, have simple breakfast at Manohara.Extra visit to other smaller Buddhist temples located nearby Borobudur : Pawon and Mendut temple. Both temples are believed to have been built on one straight line with Borobudur.
- Next, proceed to Kaliadem village located on the southern saddle of Merapi. Here visitors can observe closely one of the most active volcanoes in the world.
- Trip then continued for sightseeing tour in Yogyakarta town visiting sultan Palace and Tamansari.
Lunch at local restaurant before return to hotel.
- After check out from hotel, transfer to Yogyakarta airport (Recommended to take afternoon flight).
- End of service.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air-conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol & parking).
- 1 night accommodation.
- Meals (indicated by B = Breakfast, L = Lunch or D = Dinner) as mentioned per program.
- Entrance tickets donation and all admission fees.
- 4WD Jeep riding for lava tour in Kaliadem Merapi area.
- Guide service (English speaking tour guides).
- Local guide service for specific attraction e.g Sultan palace.
- Mineral water during tour.
- Optional tour / activity (If any).
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not mentioned as Inclusion.