DAY 01. ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN – RATU BOKO TEMPLE – HOTEL (L)
- Pick up service at Yogyakarta airport (Morning & Afternoon arrival).
- Direct tour to visit Prambanan and Sewu temples.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Also visit Ratu Boko located near Prambanan main temples. Transfer to hotel.
- Rest afternoon and easy program at your own leisure.
DAY 02. BOROBUDUR – MERAPI VIEW – YOGYAKARTA SIGHTSEEING TOUR – DEPARTURE (BL)
- Morning after breakfast, pick up at hotel and drive 42 km NW of Yogyakarta to get to Borobudur area to visit Borobudur temple, the world’s largest Buddhist monument and a UNESCO culture heritage. The temple was built during 7th – 8th century by the famous ancient ruler of the Syailendra dynasty.
- Extra visit to Pawon and Mendut temple, both Buddhist temples believed to have been built on one straight line with Borobudur temple.
- Next, proceed to Kaliadem village located on the southern saddle of Merapi. Here visitors can observe closely one of the most active volcanoes in the world.
- Trip then continued for sightseeing tour in Yogyakarta town visiting sultan Palace, Ngasem market, Tamansari, batik and silver industry.
- Lunch served at local restaurant before return to hotel.
- After check out from hotel, transfer to Yogyakarta airport.
- End of service.