DAY 01. ARRIVAL – NORTHERN BANDUNG TOUR (TANGKUBAN PERAHU, SARIATER HOTSPRING, FLOATING MARKET, SAUNG ANGKLUNG PERFORMANCE) (BLD)
- Morning arrival in Bandung (Highly recommended).
- Short sightseeing visiting Bandung city landmarks for photostop : Gedung Sate (Government Bedrijven) is one of famous government building heritage in Bandung and Gedung Merdeka. It is the first Building used for Asia-Africa Conference on 1955.
- Next drive to Mt. Tangkuban Perahu. It is a dormant volcano famous with its’ active Ratu Crater.
- Then visit Sariater hotspring, an area to enjoy the warmth of sulphurous water which is good for skin medication also make stop at the vast refreshing tea plantation for some photo stops.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Continue trip to visit floating market, a local food galore at the colourful and vibrant Lembang Floating Market. This floating market in Lembang offers various kinds of Sundanese dishes.
- Back to Bandung city, check in at hotel dinner at local restaurant.
- Optional : Evening visit Saung Angklung Udjo. A performance venue, handicraft center and instrument workshop focused on the Saung, a traditional Sundanese instrument.
- Stay overnight at hotel.
DAY 02. BANDUNG – YOGYAKARTA BY TRAIN (B)
- Morning breakfast served at hotel and check out.
- Transfer to Bandung train station to take morning train to Bandung (Departs 7:08 am – 3:12 pm).
- Afternoon arrive in Yogyakarta, pick up service and direct transfer to hotel.
- Free and easy program at your own leisure.
Optional: Other transportation mode for Bandung – Yogyakarta is by flight. Flight tickets are subject to your own expenses (excludes from tour package cost). Please contact us for this special request.
DAY 03. BOROBUDUR – MERAPI LAVA TRIP – PRAMBANAN TEMPLES – EVENING DINNER AT UPHILL RESTAURANT (BLD)
- Morning after breakfast, depart tour to visit Borobudur. A UNESCO world heritage site. 8th century Buddhist monument, the world’s largest. 7 terraces to the top represent the steps from earthly realm to Nirvana. Reliefs depicting the birth, enlightenment and the death of the Buddha.
- Extra visit to Pawon and Mendut tempe located near by and are believed to have been built on one straight line with the Borobudur.
- Next visiting Kaliadem village situated on the southern slope of Mt. Merapi at 5 km distance from the summit. Kaliadem area itself is famous as a good spot for Merapi volcano viewing activity.
- Here you could experience lava trip by 4WD jeep around the area was ever destroyed by the eruptions of the Merapi. See also old bunker and enjoy the refreshing atmosphere while enjoying the view of Merapi volcano.
Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Afternoon excursion to Prambanan temples complex situated 17 km east of the town, known as the biggest single concentration of ancient site ever found in Indonesia.
- Next visit is to Ratu Boko’s palace ruins. Ratu Boko is a large complex of ancient building (period of construction not yet identified) situated on the rocky hill surrounded by countryside area. Ratu Boko site is also popular as good spot to watch and enjoy sunset.
- Return to hotel. Rest afternoon free and easy at your own leisure.
- Early evening pick up at hotel and have dinner at an uphill restaurant located at the outskirt of southern Yogyakarta.
- Here you would to experience tasty dinner while enjoying the sparkling lights of the Yogyakarta town below.
- Return to hotel and stay overnight.
DAY 04. YOGYAKARTA CITY SIGHTSEEING – DEPARTURE (BL)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Sightseeing trip to visit Yogyakarta’s landmarks such as Sultan Palace, Ngasem Market and Tamansari.
- Extra visit to Batik center and silversmith in Kotagede to see both products being processed.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Back to hotel, pack up and check out.
- Transfer to Yogyakarta airport airport to catch your flight (Recommended to take afternoon flight).
- End of service.
- Please Contact Us