DAY 01. PICK UP AT SEMARANG – DIENG PLATEAU (L)
- Morning or afternoon pick up service at Semarang area.
- Meet and greet then depart to Dieng plateau area. Dieng is located in the Central Java’s hinterland on 2.000 m elevation. The area is dotted with Hindu-Buddhist temple ruins and several calderas of an extinct volcano. Surrounded by jagged, mist shrouded mountains and local potato plantation, Dieng provides travelers more refreshing look of Central Java.
- Upon arrival in Dieng area, check in at homestay. Stay overnight in Dieng.
DAY 02. DIENG PLATEAU SUNRISE – BOROBUDUR – YOGYAKARTA (BL)
- Early morning at 4 Am wake up call.
- From homestay depart to get to the Sikunir hill (the highest hill in Dieng plateau area 2.600 ASL). Light trekking up to reach the peak of of the Sikunir hill. Enjoy and the surrounding misty atmosphere while waiting for the sunrise. If the weather permits, being at the top of the hill you will be able to see the view of at least 4 high mountains in Central Java eg Mt. Merbabu, Mt. Sindoro, Mt. Sumbing and Mt. Slamet.
- Next proceed trekking down the hill, then trip around to visit Sikidang bubbling mud craters, Telaga Warna volcanic lake with meditation caves and several old Hindu temples.
- Arrive back at homestay, have simple breakfast and relax.
- Around 9 am, check out and drive to Yogyakarta.
- On the way pay visit Borobudur, Pawon and Mendut temple.
- Arrive in Yogyakarta check in at hotel.
- Free and easy program at your own leisure.
DAY 03. MERAPI VIEW – PRAMBANAN – YOGYAKARTA CITY – PARANGTRITIS BEACH TOUR (BL)
- Morning after breakfast, drive some 30 km to the north of Yogyakarta visiting Kaliadem area situated on the southern slope of Merapi volcano at 5 km distance from the summit. Kaliadem area itself is famous as a good spot for Merapi volcano viewing activity.
- Next visit Prambanan and sewu temples.
- Then drive back to Yogyakarta town to Sultan Palace, Ngasem Market and Tamansari.
- Extra visit to Batik center and silversmith in Kotagede to see both products being processed. Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Afternoon excursion to Parangtritis area 30 km south of Yogyakarta town, visiting sand dunes view and enjoy sunset.
- Return to hotel.
DAY 04. YOGYAKARTA FREE & EASY – DEPARTURE (B)
- Morning breakfast at hotel.
- Free and easy until check out and transfer to Yogyakarta airport.
- End of service.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking, toll fees).
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Meals (indicated by B = Breakfast, L = Lunch) as specified per itinerary.
- Entrance ticket, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guide for specific attractions e.g Dieng Light Trekking, Sultan Palace.
- Mineral water during tour.
- Optional tour / activity (If any).
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as Inclusion.