DAY 01. ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN & SEWU TEMPLES – HOTEL – BOROBUDUR TOUR (L)
- Pick up service at Yogyakarta airport (Morning arrival recommended).
- Direct tour to visit Prambanan temples. Also called as Loro Jonggrang or the sender maiden. Main temples dedicated to Trimurti gods – Shiva, Visnu and Brahma. Reliefs depict Ramayana and Kresnayana stories.
- Extend your visit to Sewu. Bhuddist temple complex, older than Loro Jonggrang located beside Prambanan main temples.
- Next heading to Ratu Boko temple. Built between 8th and 9th centuries. Mixed Buddhist and Hindu style. Partially restored palace auditorium. Ruins of the royal garden with bathing pool inside.
- Extra visit Tebing Breksi (Breksi Cliff). It is place used to be natural rock mining until 2014. The area is now utilized by artisans to make eye catching carving art on its’ hill side. The site also offers refreshing panorama and the awesome scenery for visitors.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Transfer and check in at hotel.
- Continue drive 42 km to the NW of Yogyakarta to visit Borobudur. A UNESCO world heritage site. 8th century Buddhist monument, the world’s largest. 7 terraces to the top represent the steps from earthly realm to Nirvana. Reliefs depicting the birth, enlightenment and the death of the Buddha.
- Back to hotel in Yogyakarta area.
DAY 02. YOGYAKARTA SIGHTSEEING – MERAPI LAVA JEEP TOUR – MALIOBORO (BL)
- Morning breakfast around 7 am, pick up at hotel.
- Depart sightseeing trip to visit the Yogyakarta landmarks : Sultan palace, Tamansari / Watercastle, batik and silver industry in Kotagede area.
- Next, proceed to Kaliadem area situated on the southern slope of Mt. Merapi at 5 km distance from the summit. Kaliadem area itself is famous as a good spot for Merapi volcano viewing activity. Here you could experience lava trip by 4WD jeep around the area was ever destroyed by the eruptions of the Merapi. See also old bunker and enjoy the refreshing atmosphere while enjoying the view of Merapi volcano.
- Lunch at local resturant.
- After lunch get your time for free and easy program at Malioboro area for walking or shopping.
- Upon completion, back to hotel.
DAY 03. TUBING PINDUL CAVE – TIMANG BEACH GONDOLA RIDE (BL)
- Morning at 7 am, pick up at hotel.
- Depart to reach Goa Pindul (Pindul cave) to experience a fun-filled caving trip. Pindul cave or goa Pindul located at 42 kms south of Yogyakarta is one of the caves area which has an underground river. The length of this underground river in total is 300 meters, 5-6 meters wide, and 4-7 meters deep. You will enjoy the trips by lay inside a set of tubes and following the drift of the underground river into the Pindul cave.
- After lunch continue trip to Timang beach. Here you could try adventurous experience riding gondola to reach the rocky small island.
- Upon completion, back to hotel in Yogyakarta.
DAY 04. YOGYAKARTA FREE & EASY PROGRAM – DEPARTURE (B)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Free and easy program at your leisure.
- Check out from hotel and transfer to Yogyakarta airport to catch your flight.
- End of service.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air-conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol & parking).
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Meals (indicated by B = Breakfast, L = Lunch) as mentioned per program.
- Entrance tickets donation and all admission fees.
- 4WD Jeep riding for lava tour in Kaliadem Merapi area.
- Guide service (English speaking tour guides).
- Local guide service for specific attraction eg Sultan palace, Tubing Goa Pindul cave.
- Mineral water during tour.
- Optional tour / activity (If any).
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not mentioned as Inclusion.