DAY 01. ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN – HOTEL – BOROBUDUR – EVENING RAMAYANA BALLET PERFORMANCE (LD)
- Pick up service at Yogyakarta airport (Morning arrival recommended).
- Depart tour to visit Prambanan temples. Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient site ever found in Indonesia. Visit also the Buddhist Sewu temples located at the same complex.
- Lunch at local restaurant and check in at hotel.
- Afternoon tour to visit Borobudur. A UNESCO world heritage site. 8th century Buddhist monument, the world’s largest. 7 terraces to the top represent the steps from earthly realm to Nirvana. Reliefs depicting the birth, enlightenment and the death of the Buddha. Extra visit to Pawon and Mendut tempe located near by and are believed to have been built on one straight line with the Borobudur.
- Upon completion back to hotel. Rest afternoon free and easy program at your leisure.
- Early evening pick up at hotel for dinner at local restaurant.
- After dinner, Watch Ramayana ballet performance. Ramayana ballet performance is a popular traditional spectacle of which story taken from Hindhu epic depicting a man’s struggle against the evils. Rama, Shinta and Hanoman symbolize goodness, honesty and wisdom. While Rahwana a s an icon of evil resides every human’s life aspect.
- Upon completion back to hotel.
DAY 02. YOGYAKARTA – BANDUNG BY FLIGHT (B)
- Morning breakfast served at hotel. Free and easy. 9 am check out from hotel and transfer to Yogyakarta airport to catch the plane to get to Bandung in West Java. (Flight 12:20 PM – 1:30 PM).
ARRIVAL BANDUNG – HOTEL – SHORT CITY SIGHTSEEING (L)
- Afternoon arrival in Bandung airport, pick up service by our team, and direct transfer and check in at hotel.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Afternoon sightseeing trip to visit Bandung city landmarks such as Gedung Sate (Government Bedrijven) is one of famous government building heritage in Bandung. Gedung Merdeka is the first Building used for Asia-Africa Conference on 1955. Alun-alun Bandung, Jalan Braga (Heritage of Bandung). Also shopping at Factory Outlet Riau street area or Dago Street area.
- Back to hotel for overnight.
DAY 03. NORTHERN BANDUNG TOUR (TANGKUBAN PERAHU, SARIATER HOTSPRING, FLOATING MARKET, LODGE OF MARIBAYA THEME PARK, SAUNG ANGKLUNG PERFORMANCE) (BLD)
- Breakfast at hotel. 8 am Depart to Mt. Tangkuban Perahu. It is a dormant volcano famous with its’ active Ratu Crater.
- Next, drive Sariater hotspring, an area to enjoy the warmth of sulphurous water which is good for skin medication also make stop at the vast refreshing tea plantation for some photo stops.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Contine trip to visit floating market, a local food galore at the colourful and vibrant Lembang Floating Market. This floating market in Lembang offers various kinds of Sundanese dishes.
- Next spot to visit is The Lodge Maribaya, an adventure park with a number of unusual installations such as a hot-air balloon that doesn’t fly, a hang-glider that doesn’t move, and a rotating swing that moves you 5-feet off the ground. Perfect selfie spots.
- Back to Bandung city. Dinner served at local restaurant.
- Evening visit Saung Angklung Udjo. A performance venue, handicraft center and instrument workshop focused on the Saung, a traditional Sundanese instrument.
- Stay overnight at hotel.
DAY 04. BANDUNG – DEPARTURE (B)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Free and easy until check and transfer to Bandung airport (Time to check out and transfer to the airport adapted with your your flight schedule.
- End of service
- Please Contact Us