DAY 01. ARRIVAL BANDUNG – HOTEL – AFTERNOON SHORT CITY SIGHTSEEING (L)
- Afternoon arrival in Bandung airport. Pick up by our team, direct transfer and check in at hotel.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Afternoon take short sightseeing trip to visit Bandung city landmarks such as Gedung Sate (Government Bedrijven) is one of famous government building heritage in Bandung. Gedung Merdeka is the first Building used for Asia-Africa Conference on 1955, Alun-alun Bandung, Jalan Braga (Heritage of Bandung), Also shopping at Factory Outlet Riau street area or Dago Street area.
- Back to hotel for overnight.
DAY 02. NORTHERN BANDUNG TOUR (TANGKUBAN PERAHU, SARIATER HOTSPRING, FLOATING MARKET, LODGE OF MARIBAYA THEME PARK, SAUNG ANGKLUNG PERFORMANCE) (BLD)
- Breakfast at hotel. 8 am Depart to Mt. Tangkuban Perahu. It is a dormant volcano famous with its’ active Ratu Crater.
- Next, drive Sariater hotspring, an area to enjoy the warmth of sulphurous water which is good for skin medication also make stop at the vast refreshing tea plantation for some photo stops.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Contine trip to visit floating market, a local food galore at the colorful and vibrant Lembang Floating Market. This floating market in Lembang offers various kinds of Sundanese dishes.
- Next spot to visit is The Lodge of Maribaya, an adventure park with a number of unusual installations such as a hot-air balloon that doesn’t fly, a hang-glider that doesn’t move, and a rotating swing that moves you 5-feet off the ground. Perfect selfie spots.
- Back to Bandung city. Dinner served at local restaurant.
- Evening visit Saung Angklung Udjo. A performance venue, handicraft center and instrument workshop focused on the Saung, a traditional Sundanese instrument.
- Stay overnight at hotel.
DAY 03. SOUTHERN BANDUNG TOUR (KAWAH PUTIH, RANCA UPAS, RANCA WALINI) – FLY TO YOGYAKARTA (BL)
- Breakfast at hotel and depart trip to explore southern Bandung. The spots to explore, like Kawah Putih which is known as White crater lake with turquoise lake color.
- Strawberry field, Ranca Upas Deer Conservation Park, Ranca Walini of which a swimming pool found in the middle of plantation.
- Upon completion return to hotel, for pack up and check out.
- Lunch at restauran close to the airport and trasfer to Bandung airport to catch the flight to Yogyakarta (Recommended Flight 2:25 PM – 3:35 PM)
ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN TEMPLES – HOTEL
- Afternoon upon arrival in Yogyakarta, pick up service by our team at the airport.
- Excursion to Prambanan temples area. Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient site ever found in Indonesia.
- Visit also the Buddhist Sewu temples located at the same complex.
- Proceed to Yogyakarta town for check in at hotel.
- Free and easy program at your own leisure.
DAY 04. BOROBUDUR – YOGYAKARTA CITY – MERAPI VIEW (LAVA JEEP TOUR) – EVENING RAMAYANA BALLET PERFORMANCE (BLD)
- Morning after breakfast, depart tour to visit Borobudur. A UNESCO world heritage site. 8th century Buddhist monument, the world’s largest. 7 terraces to the top represent the steps from earthly realm to Nirvana. Reliefs depicting the birth, enlightenment and the death of the Buddha. Extra visit to Pawon and Mendut tempe located near by and are believed to have been built on one straight line with the Borobudur.
- Next, sightseeing trip to visit Yogyakarta’s landmarks such as Sultan Palace, Ngasem Market and Tamansari. Extra visit to Batik center and silversmith in Kotagede to see both products being processed.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Afternoon excursion to visit Kaliadem area situated on the southern slope of Mt. Merapi at 5 km distance from the summit. Kaliadem area itself is famous as a good spot for Merapi volcano viewing activity. Here you could experience lava trip by 4WD jeep around the area was ever destroyed by the eruptions of the Merapi. See also old bunker and enjoy the refreshing atmosphere while enjoying the view of Merapi volcano.
- Upon completion back to hotel. Rest afternoon free and easy program at your leisure.
- Early evening pick up at hotel for dinner at local restaurant.
- After dinner, Watch Ramayana ballet performance. Ramayana ballet performance is a popular traditional spectacle of which story taken from Hindhu epic depicting a man’s struggle against the evils. Rama, Shinta and Hanoman symbolize goodness, honesty and wisdom. While Rahwana a s an icon of evil resides every human’s life aspect.
- Upon completion back to hotel.
DAY 05. YOGYAKARTA – DEPARTURE (B)
- Breakfast at hotel. Free program until check out and departure to Yogyakarta airport.
- End of service.
- Please Contact Us