DAY 01. ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN, RATU BOKO TEMPLE, TEBING BREKSI – HOTEL (L)
- Pick up service at Yogyakart airport (Morning or afternoon arrival).
- Direct tour to visit Prambanan and Sewu temples. Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient site ever found in Indonesia. Visit also the Buddhist Sewu temples located at the same complex.
- Also visit King’s Boko Palace temple located near by Prambanan main temples. It is a large complex of ancient building situated on the rocky hill surrounded by countryside area. Built between 8th and 9th centuries. Mixed Buddhist and Hindu style. Ratu Boko partially restored palace auditorium. Ruins of the royal garden with bathing pool inside.
- Extra visit Tebing Breksi (Breksi Cliff). It is place used to be natural rock mining until 2014. The area is now utilized by artisans to make eye catching carving art on its’ hill side. The site also offers refreshing panorama and the awesome scenery for visitors.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Rest afternoon and easy program at your own leisure.
DAY 02. BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – DIENG PLATEAU FULL DAY TOUR (BL)
- Very early in the morning at 3:30 am, pick up service at hotel. Depart some 40 km NW of Yogyakarta to Borobudur area.
- Arrive at Borobudur area. Via Manohara entrance pass enter the Borobudur temple. Borobudur temple itself is located 42 km north west of Yogyakarta, best known as the world’s most famous Buddhist monument was built during heydays of ancient rules from Syailendra dynasty sometime in the early 8th century. Early morning visit to Borobudur will enable you to see and enjoy sunrise from its’ highest terrace.
- Finished exploring Borobudur, have simple breakfast at Manohara rastaurant.
- The journey then continued to Dieng Plateau pass through dramatic street between two soaring sky mountains of Sindoro and Sumbing.
- Dieng itself located in the Central Java’s hinterland on 2.000 m elevation. The area is dotted with Hindu-Buddhist temple ruins and several calderas of an extinct volcano Surrounded by jagged, mist shrouded mountains and local potato plantation, Dieng provides travelers more refreshing look of Central Java.
- Arrive in Dieng, visit the oldest Hindu temples, locally known as Pandhawa Lima temples, boiling Sikidang crater, beautiful Telaga warna and Telaga Pengilon volcanic lake with some meditation caves.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Upon completion of Dieng plateau tour, return to hotel in Yogyakarta.
DAY 03. YOGYAKARTA CITY – MERAPI LAVA TRIP BY JEEP – PINUS PENGGER (L)
- Morning depart for sightseeing trip to visit Sultan Palace, Ngasem Market and Tamansari.
- Next, proceed to Kaliadem area situated on the southern slope of Mt. Merapi at 5 km distance from the summit. Kaliadem area itself is famous as a good spot for Merapi volcano viewing activity. Here you could experience lava trip by 4WD jeep around the area was ever destroyed by the eruptions of the Merapi. See also old bunker and enjoy the refreshing atmosphere while enjoying the view of Merapi volcano.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- After lunch ontinue your trip to the mountainous area in the southern region of Yogyakarta. Visit is Pengger pine forest to enjoy refreshing mountain atmosphere.
- The forest located some 25 kms south of the town, it is part of forest management Resort of Mangunan which is grown with Merkusii pine. Not only pine tree, this forest is also covered by other trees such asmahogany, acacia, walnut and eucalyptus. Now, it has also become favorite spot for those like nature scenery and to make pictures.
- Also visit other attractions near by Pengger such as Jurang Tembelan and Rumah Hobbit.
- Back to hotel.
DAY 04. TUBING PINDUL CAVE – TIMANG BEACH GONDOLA RIDE (BL)
- Morning at 7 am, pick up at hotel.
- Depart to reach Goa Pindul (Pindul cave) to experience a fun-filled caving trip. Pindul cave or goa Pindul located at 42 kms south of Yogyakarta is one of the caves area which has an underground river. The length of this underground river in total is 300 meters, 5-6 meters wide, and 4-7 meters deep. You will enjoy the trips by lay inside a set of tubes and following the drift of the underground river into the Pindul cave.
- After lunch continue trip to Timang beach. Here you could try adventurous experience riding gondola to reach the rocky small island.
- Upon completion, back to hotel in Yogyakarta.
DAY 05. YOGYAKARTA FREE & EASY PROGRAM – DEPARTURE (B)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Free and easy program at your leisure.
- Check out from hotel and transfer to Yogyakarta airport to catch your flight.
- End of service.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air-conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol & parking).
- 4 nights accommodation.
- Meals (indicated by B = Breakfast, L = Lunch or D = Dinner) as mentioned per program.
- Entrance tickets donation and all admission fees.
- 4WD Jeep riding for lava tour in Kaliadem Merapi area.
- Guide service (English speaking tour guides).
- Local guide service for specific attraction eg Sultan palace, Tubing Goa Pindul cave.
- Mineral water during tour.
- Optional tour / activity (If any).
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not mentioned as Inclusion.