DAY 01. ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN & BOKO TOUR – HOTEL (L)
- Pick up service at Yogyakarta airport (Morning or afternoon arrival recommended).
- Direct tour to visit Prambanan and Sewu temples.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Also pay visit to Ratu Boko located near Prambanan main temples.
- Extra visit Tebing Breksi (Breksi Cliff). It is place used to be natural rock mining until 2014. The area is now utilized by artisans to make eye catching carving art on its’ hill side. The site also offers refreshing panorama and the awesome scenery for visitors.
- Transfer and check in at hotel.
- Rest afternoon and easy program at your leisure.
- Evening depart to Mount Merbabu
Evening Depart to Selo Basecamp at Mt. Merbabu area
- At 8 pm pick up up service at hotel.
- Depart to Selo village / Selo Trekkers’ camp located on the south saddle of Mt. Merbabu (around 1.45 minutes drive).
- Upon arrival at Selo basecamp, preparation and start to experience trekking on Mt. Merbabu (6 hours trek up).
DAY 02. SUNRISE ON MOUNT MERBABU – TREKKING DOWN – SELO VILLAGE YOGYAKARTA (B)
- By sunrise time reaching the highest peak on Mt. Merbabu – Kenteng Songo peak which is 3,145 m ASL.
- From here you could could see the spectacular sunrise, the surrounding views while relax and enjoying hot tea or coffee. Spare few more time to satisfy your self before heading down and return to the base camp at Selo village.
- Arrive back Selo village / base camp and have simple breakfast served at the village, take your time to strecth your legs and relax before heading back hotel in Yogyakarta.
DAY 03. BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – ELO RIVER RAFTING (BL)
- Morning at 3:30 am Pick up service at hotel in Yogyakarta area, depart to Borobudur temple area. See and enjoy sunrise from temple’s highest terrace. Borobudur temple itself is located 42 km north west of Yogyakarta, best known as the world’s most famous Buddhist monument was built during heydays of ancient rules from Syailendra dynasty sometime in the early 8th century.
- Breakfast at Manohara (Center of Borobudur Study) located few meters from the Borobudur temple.
Continue trip to Rafting base camp. On the way extra visit to Pawon and Mendut temple. Both temples are believed to have been built on one straight line with Borobudur.
- Arrive at rafting case camp, preparation, short briefing and take you to the rafting starting point at Blondo bridge.
- Start to experience rafting the Grade 1 – 2 Elo river (approx 2 hours rafting). Includes transit point in the middle at the kampung area for relax and give it try to taste local snacks (locally known as Jajan Pasar) and refreshing young coconut ice.
- Reach the finishing point located near by Borobudur temple.
- Then back to the base camp for bathing, relaxing while waiting for the lunch get ready.
- Lunch at the restaurant located at the base camp.
- Afternoon return to hotel in Yogyakarta.
DAY 04. JOMBLANG CAVE ADVENTURE – TIMANG BEACH GONDOLA RIDE (BL)
- 7 am pick up service at hotel or other selected location Yogyakarta area.
- Depart to the part of mountainous area in the southern region of Yogyakarta to reach Jomblang cave (approx 2 hours drive).
- Jomblang Cave is a vertical cave characteristics which diametrically 50 m wide with vertical sides varies between 60-80 meters.
- Because getting enough sunlight, at the bottom some trees grow exuberantly like an underground forest and on karst wall grow shrubs.
- Lunch box served on location upon completion of 1,5 – 2 hours tour activity in the Jomblang cave.
- Next, proceed Timang beach for enjoying the more refreshing atmosphere of the southern coast. Here you could try adventurous experience riding gondola to reach the rocky small island.
- Upon completion transfer back to hotel.
DAY 05. YOGYAKARTA FREE & EASY – DEPARTURE (B)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Free and easy program at your leisure.
- Check out from hotel and transfer to Yogyakarta airport to catch your flight.
- End of service.
- Please Contact Us