DAY 01. JAKARTA – BANDUNG AREA (LD)
- Morning pick up service at Jakarta airport or other selected location in Jakarta, meet and greet with our representative team.
- Direct proceed to Bandung via refreshing Puncak area.
- On the way pay visit to Indonesia Miniature Park (TMII). It is a 160 hectare recreation park which is designed to give visitors a general overview of Indonesian culture and traditions.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Afternoon upon arrival in Bandung, check in at hotel.
- Rest afternoon will be free and easy program your own leisure.
- Dinner at local restaurant.
- Overnight at hotel Bandung.
DAY 02. NORTHERN BANDUNG TOUR (TANGKUBAN PERAHU, SARIATER HOTSPRING, FLOATING MARKET, SAUNG ANGKLUNG PERFORMANCE) (BL)
- Morning after breakfast at hotel, pick up service.
- Depart sightseeing trip visiting Bandung city landmarks: Gedung Sate (Government Bedrijven) is one of famous government building heritage in Bandung and Gedung Merdeka. It is the first Building used for Asia-Africa Conference on 1955.
- Next drive to Mt. Tangkuban Perahu. It is a dormant volcano famous with its’ active Ratu Crater.
- Then visit Sariater hotspring, an area to enjoy the warmth of sulphurous water which is good for skin medication also make stop at the vast refreshing tea plantation for some photo stops.
Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Contine trip to visit floating market, a local food galore at the colourful and vibrant Lembang Floating Market. This floating market in Lembang offers various kinds of Sundanese dishes.
- Back to Bandung city, check in at hotel dinner at local restaurant.
- Optional : Evening visit Saung Angklung Udjo. A performance venue, handicraft center and instrument workshop focused on the Saung, a traditional Sundanese instrument.
Stay overnight at hotel.
DAY 03. BANDUNG – YOGYAKARTA BY TRAIN (B)
- Morning breakfast served at hotel and check out.
- Transfer to Bandung train station to take morning train to Bandung (Departs 7:08 am – 3:12 pm).
- Afternoon arrive in Yogyakarta, pick up service and direct transfer to hotel.
- Free and easy program at your own leisure.
- Optional: Another transportation mode for Bandung – Yogyakarta is by flight. Flight tickets are subject to your own expenses (excludes from tour package cost). Please contact us for this special request.
DAY 04. BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – YOGYAKARTA CITY – PRAMBANAN TEMPLES – MERAPI LAVA TRIP – EVENING RAMAYANA BALLET PERFORMANCE (BLD)
- Early morning at 3:30 am, pick up at hotel.
- Depart 42 km to the NW of Yogyakarta to visit Borobudur. A UNESCO world heritage site. 8th century Buddhist monument, the world’s largest. 7 terraces to the top represent the steps from earthly realm to Nirvana. Reliefs depicting the birth, enlightenment and the death of the Buddha. Early morning visit to the temple will enable you to see and enjoy sunrise from the highest terrace of the Borobudur.
- Have simple breakfast served at Manohara restaurant.
- Extra visit to Pawon and Mendut tempe located near by and are believed to have been built on one straight line with the Borobudur.
- Next, sightseeing around Yogyakarta town to visit Sultan Palace, Ngasem Market and Tamansari.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Trip continued by visiting Prambanan Hindu temples. Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient sites ever found in Indonesia.
- Extra visit Tebing Breksi (Breksi Cliff). It is place used to be natural rock mining until 2014. The area is now utilized by artisans to make eye catching carving art on its’ hill side. The site also offers refreshing panorama and the awesome scenery for visitors.
- Also visit southern slope of Mt. Merapi at 5 km distance from the summit. Here you could experience lava trip by 4WD jeep around the area was ever destroyed by the eruptions of the Merapi. See also old bunker and enjoy the refreshing atmosphere while enjoying the view of Merapi volcano.
- Afternoon back to hotel for banthing, etc.
- Early evening at 6:15 pm pick up at hotel for dinner at local restaurant.
- After dinner, Watch Ramayana ballet performance. Ramayana ballet performance is a popular traditional spectacle of which story taken from Hindhu epic depicting a man’s struggle against the evils.
- Return to hotel.
DAY 05. SOLO – SUKUH – TAWANGMANGU (BL)
- Breakfast at hotel. Drive some sixty kilometers east of Yogyakarta reach Solo, the sister city of Jogja where there you can visit another Javanese court.
- Upon arrival in Solo, first visit Radya Pustaka museum to see its’ large and antique collection. Then proceed to The Mangkunegaran palace that houses are fascinating display of gold plate and other ornament of jewelry, bronzes and wooden mask collection.
- On foot, extend the visit to the famous Triwindhu antique market, just opposite of the court building.
- Then get back on driving up to the eastward of Solo to get to the early 14th century’s Hindu remains – Sukuh temple, located on the slope of Mt. Lawu. Some said, it is the only exotic and erotic temple in Java.
- Trip then continued to Tawangmangu recreation park with its refreshing waterfall view.
- Upon completion return to hotel in Yogyakarta.
DAY 06. YOGYAKARTA – DEPARTURE (B)
- Morning pick up at hotel.
- Check out from hotel and transfer to Yogyakarta airport to catch your flight.
- End of service.
- Please Contact Us