Borobudur & Prambanan Tour
- Morning at 7 am , pick up service at hotel or airport or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- Depart some 40 km NW of Yogyakarta to Borobudur area (approximately 1 hour drive). Borobudur temple. Borobudur temple itself is located 42 km north west of Yogyakarta, best known as the world’s most famous Buddhist monument was built during heydays of ancient rules from Syailendra dynasty sometime in the early 8th century.
- Extra visit to other smaller Buddhist temples located nearby Borobudur : Pawon and Mendut temple. Both temples are believed to have been built on one straight line with Borobudur.
- Next drive to Prambanan area. Visit and explore the main Prambanan Hindu temples.
- Visit also the Buddhist Sewu temples located at the same complex. Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient sites ever found in Indonesia.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Upon completion of the tour, transfer to airport or hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- End of tour.
|Pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 8 pax||9 – 10 pax||11 pax – up|
|Price per pax (IDR)||Contact Us||1,647,000||1,567,000||1,487,000||1,417,000||1,357,000||Contact Us|