- Very early in the morning at 3:30 am, pick up service at hotel. Depart some 40 km NW of Yogyakarta to Borobudur area.
- Arrive at Borobudur area. Via Manohara entrance pass enter the Borobudur temple. Borobudur temple itself is located 42 km north west of Yogyakarta, best known as the world’s most famous Buddhist monument was built during heydays of ancient rules from Syailendra dynasty sometime in the early 8th century.
- Early morning visit to Borobudur will enable you to see and enjoy sunrise from its’ highest terrace. Finished exploring Borobudur, have simple breakfast at Manohara.
- Pay visit to Chicken Church locally known as gereja ayam. It is a christian “prayer house” located close to Borobudur temple. The structure is constructed in the shape of a dove, but locals prefer calling it as gereja ayam means a hen.
- Extra visit to Pawon Luwak Coffee home industry located close to Borobudur.
- Continue trip to visit Prambanan and Sewu temples. Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient site ever found in Indonesia. Visit also the Buddhist Sewu temples located at the same complex.
- Afternoon proceed to Parangtritis area (30 km south of Yogyakarta town). Here you could share the some fun of using simple board for sand boarding activity and other fun-filled activities e.g ride ATV, horse cart or just take your time for relaxing.
- Upon completion, drop off at hotel.
- End of tour.
Pick up service at hotel in Yogyakarta area, depart to Borobudur temple.
Arrive at Borobudur temple, visit and explore the temple.
Have breakfast at Manohara resto.
Heading to chicken church / gereja ayam located nearbt Borobudur.
Extra visit to Luwak coffee Pawon home industry.
Proceed tour to visit Prambanan temples.
Explore Prambanan temples.
Continue trip to Parangtritis beach area.
Return to Yogyakarta.
Drop you off at hotel.