- Very early in the morning at 3:30 am, pick up service at hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
Depart some 40 km NW of Yogyakarta to Borobudur temple. Borobudur temple itself is located 42 km north west of Yogyakarta, best known as the world’s most famous Buddhist monument was built during heydays of ancient rules from Syailendra dynasty sometime in the early 8th century. Early morning visit to Borobudur will enable you to see and enjoy sunrise from its’ highest terrace.
- Finished exploring Borobudur, have simple breakfast at Manohara.
- The trip then continued to Dieng Plateau pass through dramatic street between two soaring sky mountains of Sindoro and Sumbing. Lunch served at local restaurant before reaching Dieng. Dieng itself located in the Central Java’s hinterland on 2.000 m elevation. The area is dotted with Hindu-Buddhist temple ruins and several calderas of an extinct volcano. Surrounded by jagged, mist shrouded mountains and local potato plantation, Dieng provides travelers more refreshing look of Central Java.
- Arrive in Dieng, visit the oldest Hindu temples, locally known as Pandhawa Lima temples, boiling Sikidang crater, beautiful Telaga warna and Telaga Pengilon volcanic lake with some meditation caves.
- Upon completion of Dieng plateau tour, return to Yogyakarta.
- End of tour.
Pick up at hotel, depart to Borobudur.
Visit explore Borobudur while enjoy sunrise.
Have breakfast at Manohara restaurant.
Continue trip to Dieng Plateau.
Arrive at Dieng Plateau and have tour around attractions in Dieang area.
Return to Yogyakarta. Lunch time included.
Arrive back in Yogyakarta and drop you off at hotel.