Borobudur Sunrise & Prambanan Tour
- Very early in the morning at 3:30 am, pick up service at hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- Depart some 40 km NW of Yogyakarta to Borobudur temple. Borobudur temple itself is located 42 km north west of Yogyakarta, best known as the world’s most famous Buddhist monument was built during heydays of ancient rules from Syailendra dynasty sometime in the early 8th century. Early morning visit to Borobudur will enable you to see and enjoy sunrise from its’ highest terrace.
- Finished exploring Borobudur, have simple breakfast at Manohara Center of Borobudur Study.
- Extra visit to other smaller Buddhist temples located nearby Borobudur : Pawon and Mendut temple. Both temples are believed to have been built on one straight line with Borobudur.
- Next drive to Prambanan area. Visit and explore the main Prambanan Hindu templesPrambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient sites ever found in Indonesia.
- Upon completion of the tour, transfer back to hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- End of tour.
- pax : USD $ 203
- pax : USD $ 137 per pax
- pax : USD $ 117 per pax
- pax : USD $ 106 per pax
- pax : USD $ 100 per pax
- pax – Up : Please contact Us