- Very early in the morning at 3:30 am, pick up service at hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- Depart some 40 km NW of Yogyakarta to Borobudur temple. Borobudur temple itself is located 42 km north west of Yogyakarta, best known as the world’s most famous Buddhist monument was built during heydays of ancient rules from Syailendra dynasty sometime in the early 8th century. Early morning visit to Borobudur will enable you to see and enjoy sunrise from its’ highest terrace.
- Finished exploring Borobudur, have simple breakfast at Manohara.
- Extra visit to other smaller Buddhist temples located nearby Borobudur : Pawon and Mendut temple. Both temples are believed to have been built on one straight line with Borobudur.
- Extra visit nearby coffee luwak process.
- pon completion, drop off at hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- End of tour.
Pick up at hotel. Depart to Borobudur area.
Arrive at Borobudur temple, visit and explore the temple.
Have breakfast at Manohara restaurant.
Extra visit to Pawon and Mendut temple.
Drive back to Yogyakarta.
Drop you off at hotel.