- Early morning at 3:30 am, pick up at hotel.
- Depart 42 km to the NW of Yogyakarta to visit Borobudur. A UNESCO world heritage site. 8th century Buddhist monument, the world’s largest. 7 terraces to the top represent the steps from earthly realm to Nirvana. Reliefs depicting the birth, enlightenment and the death of the Buddha. Early morning visit to the temple will enable you to see and enjoy sunrise from the highest terrace of the Borobudur.
- Have simple breakfast served at Manohara restaurant.
- Extra visit to Pawon and Mendut tempe located near by and are believed to have been built on one straight line with the Borobudur.
- Proceed to Yogyakarta city for visiting Sultan palace and Tamansari (Water castle).
- Continue trip to visit Kaliadem village situated on the southern slope of Mt. Merapi at 5 km distance from the summit. Kaliadem area itself is famous as a good spot for Merapi volcano viewing activity. Here you could experience lava tour by 4WD jeep around the area was ever destroyed by the eruptions of the Merapi. See also old bunker and enjoy the refreshing atmosphere while enjoying the view of Merapi volcano.
- Next visit Prambanan temples complex. Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient site ever found in Indonesia.
- Another extra visit to the Buddhist Sewu temples located at the same complex.
- Upon completion, transfer back and drop you off at hotel.
- End of tour.
Pick up service at hotel in Yogyakarta area, depart to Borobudur area.
Arrive at Borobudur temple, visit and explore the temple.
Have breakfast at Manohara restaurant.
Extra visit to Pawon and Mendut temple.
Proceed sightseeing tour around Yogyakarta town.
Have lunch at local restaurant.
Excursion to Merapi volcano area for lava tour by jeep.
Drive to Prambanan temples.
Visit Prambanan temple complex and Sewu temple.
Finished this full day trip, transfer and drop you off at hotel.