- Early morning at 3:30 am, pick up at hotel.
- Depart 42 km to the NW of Yogyakarta to visit Borobudur. A UNESCO world heritage site. 8th century Buddhist monument, the world’s largest. 7 terraces to the top represent the steps from earthly realm to Nirvana. Reliefs depicting the birth, enlightenment and the death of the Buddha. Early morning visit to the temple will enable you to see and enjoy sunrise from the highest terrace of the Borobudur.
- Have simple breakfast served at Manohara restaurant.
- Extra visit to Pawon and Mendut tempe located near by and are believed to have been built on one straight line with the Borobudur.
- Proceed to Yogyakarta town for visiting Sultan palace and Tamansari (Water castle).
- Continue trip to visit Prambanan temples complex. Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient site ever found in Indonesia. Visit also the Buddhist Sewu temples located at the same complex.
- Upon completion, transfer back to Yogykarta and drop off at hotel.
- End of tour.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol & parking).
- Entrance tickets, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guide for specific attraction e.g Sultan Palace.
- Mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not mentioned as Inclusion.