Borobudur, Yogyakarta City, Merapi View, Prambanan, Boko Temple Sunset & Ramayana Ballet Tour
- Morning at 7 am, pick up service at airport or hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- Drive to some 40 km NW of Yogyakarta to Borobudur area (approximately 1 hour drive). Arrive at Borobudur area, visit and explore Borobudur. Borobudur temple itself is located 42 km north west of Yogyakarta, best known as the world’s most famous Buddhist monument was built during heydays of ancient rules from Syailendra dynasty sometime in the early 8th century. It is the home to hundreds of Bhudda statues and 2,672 relief panels. seven terraces represent the steps from earthly realm to Nirvana.
- Finished exploring Borobudur, as an extra visit is to visit other smaller Buddhist temples located nearby Borobudur : Pawon and Mendut temple. Both temples are believed to have been built on one straight line with Borobudur.
- Proceed to Yogyakarta town for visiting Sultan palace and Tamansari (Water castle).
- Continue trip to visit Kaliadem village situated on the southern slope of Mt. Merapi at 5 km distance from the summit. Kaliadem area itself is famous as a good spot for Merapi volcano viewing activity. (Optional : Here you could experience lava trip by 4WD jeep around the area was ever destroyed by the eruptions of the Merapi. See also old bunker and enjoy the refreshing atmosphere while enjoying the view of Merapi volcano.)
- Lunch will be served at local restaurant.
- After lunch drive to Prambanan area. Visit and explore the main Prambanan Hindu temples.Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient sites ever found in Indonesia.
- Visit also Ratu Boko located near Prambanan main temples. Ratu Boko is a large complex of ancient building (period of construction not yet identified) situated on the rocky hill surrounded by countryside area. A good spot to see and enjoy sunset.
- Dinner at local restaurant.
- After dinner, Watch Ramayana ballet performance. Ramayana ballet performance is a popular traditional spectacle of which story taken from Hindhu epic depicting a man’s struggle against the evils. Rama, Shinta and Hanoman symbolize goodness, honesty and wisdom. While Rahwana a s an icon of evil resides every human’s life aspect.
- Upon completion back to hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- End of this full day tour.
- pax : USD $ 299
- pax : USD $ 212 per pax
- pax : USD $ 187 per pax
- pax : USD $ 179 per pax
- pax : USD $ 173 per pax
- pax – Up : Please contact Us