Cerme Underground River Caving Tour
- Drive some twenty two kilometers south of Yogyakarta, a 1.200 meters long natural cave offers you an alternative way to uncover one of the Java’s well kept secrets.
- Experience following underground stream to discover beautiful ornament of stalactites and stalagmites. Enjoy the fresh atmosphere inside, feel the cool water flowing under your feet. Sometimes one or two fishes happen to bump your leg. Bat colony flying over your head, surprised by your unexpected visit.
- Getting out of the cave tunnel panoramic view of the southern Yogyakarta hill range awaits you to enjoy it.
- Extra visit to Parangtritis beach located nearby Cerme cave.
- Back to hotel and end of tour.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking).
- Entrance ticket, donation and all admission fees.
- Local guide during activity inside Cerme cave.
- Head strapped flashlight.
- Mineral water during tour.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as inclusions.