Let scream aloud, share fun and excitement by rafting in grade II & III Elo river close to Borobudur sanctuary. If you are not sure you are adventurous, this program is designed suitable and safe enough even for the beginner. So, don’t be so much worried. All is arranged and managed professionally. Friendly, well-trained local river guide will accompany you at 2 – 2,5 hours journey along the river. All equipment provided to fulfill any requirement and meets international standard of safety and quality. Pre-departure briefing is given. So just enjoy.
08:00 am – 09:00 am
- Pick up service at hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area, depart to to the rafting base camp.
09:00 am – 09:30 am
- Preparation, short briefing and take you to the rafting starting point at Blondo bridge.
09:30 am – 11:30 am
- Start to experience rafting the Grade 1 – 2 Elo river (approx 2 hours rafting). Includes transit point in the middle at the kampung area for relax and give it try to taste local snacks (locally known as Jajan Pasar) and refreshing young coconut ice.
11:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Arrive at finishing point located near by Borobudur temple. Then back to the base camp for bathing.
12:30 pm – 01:30 pm
- Lunch at the restaurant located at the basecamp.
01:30 pm – 02:30 pm
- Driving back to Yogyakarta and drop you off at hotel or other selected location. End of trip.
|Pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 8 pax||9 – 10 pax||11 pax – up|
|Price per pax (IDR)||N/A||1,495,000||1,198,000||1,070,000||1,120,000||945,000||Contact Us|