Jomblang Cave Tour
- 8 am pick up service at hotel or other selected location Yogyakarta area.
- Depart to the part of mountainous area in the southern region of Yogyakarta to reach Jomblang cave (2 hours drive).
- Jomblang Cave is a vertical cave characteristics which diametrically 50 m wide with vertical sides varies between 60-80 meters.
- Because getting enough sunlight, at the bottom some trees grow exuberantly like an underground forest and on karst wall grow shrubs.
- Lunch served on location upon completion of 1,5 – 2 hours tour activity in the Jomblang cave.
- Upon completion transfer back to hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- End of tour.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking).
- Entrance ticket, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guides
- Equipment for activity in the Jomblang cave (rope, helmet, boots, head strapped flashlight).
- Lunch at Jomblang cave area.
- Mineral water during tour.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as inclusions.