- 8 am pick up service at hotel or other selected location Yogyakarta area.
- Depart to the part of mountainous area in the southern region of Yogyakarta to reach Jomblang cave (2 hours drive).
- Jomblang Cave is a vertical cave characteristics which diametrically 50 m wide with vertical sides varies between 60-80 meters.
- Because getting enough sunlight, at the bottom some trees grow exuberantly like an underground forest and on karst wall grow shrubs.
- Lunch served on location upon completion of 1,5 – 2 hours tour activity in the Jomblang cave.
- Upon completion transfer back to hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- End of tour.
Jomblang Cave located in Jetis Wetan village in Semanu, Gunung Kidul regency, Yogyakarta speical province is a deep vertical cave that is famous for the view of the sunlight coming through the hole that looks like heaven-sent. Situated 40 kilometers from Yogyakarta town. The cave has a diameter area of 50 meters was first discovered in 1984 by Acintyacunyata Speleological Club (ASC), a group of cave explorers from Yogyakarta. Entering the cave requires a bit of an effort, as you will need to wear safety helmet and a rope. Using single rope technique (SRT). Visitors take turns to go down to the cave; only a maximum of two people are allowed in a single batch. Inside the cave, visitors will see plenty of growing plants; even its limestone walls are covered with shrubs.