Jomblang Cave & Tubing Pindul Cave Tour
- 8 am pick up service at hotel or other selected location Yogyakarta area.
- Depart to the part of mountainous area in the southern region of Yogyakarta to reach Jomblang cave (approx 2 hours drive).
- Jomblang Cave is a vertical cave characteristics which diametrically 50 m wide with vertical sides varies between 60-80 meters.
- Because getting enough sunlight, at the bottom some trees grow exuberantly like an underground forest and on karst wall grow shrubs.
- Lunch served on location upon completion of 1,5 – 2 hours tour activity in the Jomblang cave.
- Next, proceed to Goa Pindul / Pindul cave to experience another unique caving activity. Pindul cave offers a set of interesting natural scenery and unique traveling experience. You will enjoy the trips by lay inside a set of tubes and following the drift of the underground river along the cave tunnel. Pindul cave activity is a combination of rafting and caving by using a rubber tube (tires float up). Played in unique cave with a cluster of bats and sparkling with the beauty of stalactite formations.
- Upon completion transfer back to hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- End of tour.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking).
- Entrance ticket, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guides for both in Jomblang and Pindul cave.
- Equipment for activity in the Jomblang cave (rope, helmet, boots, head strapped flashlight).
- Equipment for activity in the Pindul cave (rubber tube, safety drifting jacket, head strapped flashlight).
- Lunch at Jomblang cave area.
- Mineral water during tours.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as inclusions.