- Morning at 4 am, Pick up at hotel and depart trips to the part of mountainous area in the southern region of Yogyakarta.
- First attraction to visit is Mangunan pine forest (Hutan Pinus Mangunan) to see and enjoy sunrise from 200 m asl altitude.
- It located some 25 kms south of the town, it is part of forest management Resort of Mangunan which is grown with Merkusii pine. Not only pine tree, this forest is also covered by other trees such asmahogany, acacia, walnut and eucalyptus. Now, it has also become favorite spot for those like nature scenery and to make pictures.Also visit other attractions at hutan pinus area such as Jurang Tembelan and Rumah Hobbit.
- Next drive to reach Goa Pindul (Pindul cave) to experience a fun-filled caving trip. Caving in the Tubing is more like rafting mix with caving. Tubing is a 300 m long natural cave with underground river and fascinating natural ornaments located at the dry mountainous countryside typical to the southern part of Yogyakarta province.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- After lunch continue trip to Timang beach. Here you could try adventurous experience riding gondola to reach the rocky small island.
- Upon completion, back to hotel in Yogyakarta.
- End of tour.
|Pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 8 pax||9 – 10 pax||11 pax – up|
|Price per pax (IDR)||Contact Us||1,500,000||1,337,000||1,255,000||1,216,000||1,192,000||Contact Us|