One Day Semarang Borobudur Tour
- Pick up service at Semarang area (Morning time recommended).
- Direct drive to Borobudur area (2.5 – 3 hours) to visit famous Borobudur temple. Borobudur itself is best known as the world’s most famous Buddhist monument was built during heydays of ancient rules from Syailendra dynasty sometime in the early 8th century. It is the home to hundreds of Bhudda statues and 2,672 relief panels. seven terraces represent the steps from earthly realm to Nirvana. Borobudur building is also a vast Mahayana Buddhist monument in the form of a pyramid mandala. It was built around 800 AD by kings from the Syailendra dynasty and abandoned shortly after completion. It covers an area almost 1.5 ha, with central dome almost 35 meters above the base (Source: UNESCO).
- Extra visit to Pawon and Mendut temple located nearby Borobudur will be offered.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Transfer back and drop off at Semarang or Yogyakarta area.
- End of tour.
- pax : 231 $ USD
- pax : 157 $ USD per pax
- pax : 137 $ USD per pax
- pax : 130 $ USD per pax
- Additional pax : 123 $ USD per pax