- Morning at 9 am pick you up at hotel other location in Yogyakarta and drive to the southern coast of Yogyakarta to reach Parangtritis area (45 mins drive).
- Upon arrival at Parangtritis area, heading to Parangendog cliff as the take off point where you will start to experience for flying tandem (with an experienced, licenced paragliding pilot).
- The flying activity using tandem over the Parangtritis beach area itself takes around 15 -25 minutes. Not a long fly, but it offers you satisfying breathtaking adventure while enjoying the view of Parangtritis beach and the surrounding area from the air. The landing spot will be at sandy area of Parangtritis beach.
- Upon completion of the parasailing adventure, continue trip visiting Parangtritis beach or try other fun activity such as sand boarding, ATV riding.
- Back to Yogyakarta and end of tour.
Parangtritis beach is the most popular in Yogyakarta and has a unique geological formation. The beach is characterized by sand dunes, rocky formation and has black sand. Apart from its beauty and mythology it is also a haven for para-gliders. The take off area is easily accessible by car or a motorcycle and stands at altitude of 325 m/1066 ft above sea level. GPS co-ordinates stand at take off : 8°1’44” (8.02889)S; 110°20’45” (110.346)E – Elevation : 155 m/508 ft. Enjoy a breathtaking views while soaring up above the sky like a bird with winds speed ranging between 15-20 kph/9.3-12 mph. The landing area is of abundance surface allowing for safe landing for pilots. To be able to undertake this exciting adventure, pilots need to have a license issued by your respective country and the license has to be registered as a member of FAI. If you dont own the flying license for paragliding, but want to give try to this adventure, you could take off with experienced pilot.