Prambanan, Solo, Sukuh & Cetho Temple Tour
- Pick up service at hotel. Depart tour Prambanan plain area. It s known as the biggest single concentration of ancient sites ever found in Indonesia. Here you would visit Prambanan Hindu temples complex.
- Next continue drive to the east of Yogyakarta reach Solo, the sister city of Jogja where there you can visit another Javanese court. Upon arrival in Solo, first visit Radya Pustaka museum to see its’ large and antique collection.
- Then proceed to The Mangkunegaran palace that houses are fascinating display of gold plate and other ornament of jewelry, bronzes and wooden mask collection.
- On foot, extend the visit to the famous Triwindhu antique market, just opposite of the court building. Then get back on driving up to the eastward of Solo to get to the early 14th century’s Hindu remains – Sukuh temple, located on the slope of Mt.Lawu. Some said, it is the only exotic and erotic temple in Java.
- Also visit Cetho temple. Another ancient temple in Solo region located at higher place than Sukuh and surrounded by awesome views of local tea plantation.
- Return to hotel in Yogyakarta and end of tour.
- pax : USD $ 180
- pax : USD $ 125 per pax
- pax : USD $ 98 per pax
- pax : USD $ 85 per pax
- pax : USD $ 76 per pax
- pax – Up : Please contact Us