- Very early in the morning at 3:30 am, pick up service at hotel.
- Depart some 40 km NW of Yogyakarta to Borobudur area. Arrive at Borobudur area, heading to Setumbu hill to see and enjoy spectacular sunrise from the peak of the hill.
- Next explore Borobudur temple. Borobudur temple itself is located 42 km north west of Yogyakarta, best known as the world’s most famous Buddhist monument was built during heydays of ancient rules from Syailendra dynasty sometime in the early 8th century.
- Next, proceed to drive to Merapi volcano area to reach Kaliadem. Kaliadem village itself is famous as the best spot for volcano viewing activity around Merapi area.
- Here you experience trip by 4WD jeep around the area was ever destroyed by the eruptions of the Merapi. See also old bunker and enjoy the refreshing atmosphere while enjoying the view of Merapi volcano.
- Continue trip to visit Prambanan temples complex. Prambanan area itself is known as the biggest single concentration of ancient site ever found in Indonesia.
- Visit also the Buddhist Sewu temples located at the same complex.
- Upon completion, transfer back and drop off at hotel.
- End of tour.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol & parking).
- Entrance tickets, donation and all admission fees.
- 4WD jeep for lava trip in Merapi area.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not mentioned as Inclusion.