Tubing Pindul Cave Tour
- 8 am Pick up at hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- Depart to the part of mountainous area in the southern region of Yogyakarta to reach Goa Pindul / Pindul cave (approx 1.45 minutes drive). Pindul cave itself is located some 50 km south of Yogyakarta in Gunung Kidul regency. The cave offers a set of interesting natural scenery and unique traveling experience.
- You will enjoy the trips by lay inside a set of tubes and following the drift of the underground river along the cave tunnel.
- Pindul cave activity is a combination of rafting and caving by using a rubber tube (tires float up). Played in unique cave with a cluster of bats and sparkling with the beauty of stalactite formations.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Return to Yogyakarta and drop you off at hotel or other selected location.
- End of tour.
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking).
- Entrance ticket, donation and all admission fees.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guides.
- Equipment for activity in the Pindul cave (rubber tube, safety drifting jacket, head strapped flashlight).
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Mineral water during tour.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as inclusions.