- 8 am Pick up at hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- Depart to the part of mountainous area in the southern region of Yogyakarta to reach Goa Pindul / Pindul cave (approx 1.45 minutes drive). Pindul cave itself is located some 50 km south of Yogyakarta in Gunung Kidul regency. The cave offers a set of interesting natural scenery and unique traveling experience.
- You will enjoy the trips by lay inside a set of tubes and following the drift of the underground river along the cave tunnel.
- Pindul cave activity is a combination of rafting and caving by using a rubber tube (tires float up). Played in unique cave with a cluster of bats and sparkling with the beauty of stalactite formations.
- Lunch served at local restaurant.
- Return to Yogyakarta and drop you off at hotel or other selected location.
- End of tour.
Cave Pindul or goa Pindul located at 42 kms / 1 hour drive south of Yogyakarta is one of the caves in Gunung Kidul area which has an underground river. The length of this underground river in total is 300 meters, 5-6 meters wide, and 4-7 meters deep. The duration of this cave is about 20-40 minutes. The flow of the water is quite still, so you dont need any special skills to come in this cave. And it fits for all ages. Cave Pindul has 3 zones : Light zone, Dim zone, Dark zone. Inside of the cave there are a lot of stalagtit that merges with stalagmits so that they look like pilars inside the cave with a size of 5 span of an adults hand .There is a spot in the cave which is the Light zone, where the light comes in from a hole. You will enjoy the trips by lay inside a set of tubes and following the drift of the underground river into the Pindul cave. Played in unique cave with a cluster of bats and sparkling with the beauty of stalactite formations.